Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

3 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Fvcking BBC, terrible coverage. No build up to that Cardiff near-goal as too busy showing a replay from 10 minutes ago

And still no ‘goal-line’ replay to see how close it was... or how it came about! :huh:

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

He was but inferring with play?

Not sure the goalie stood chance anyway!

considering he was onside and the keeper didn’t see the ball regardless of the man in the area i think it’s one of the worst decisions i’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

He was but inferring with play?

Not sure the goalie stood chance anyway!

I’m not sayin I agree was just answering What it was disallowed for

even if he was offside although I don’t think he was how has the linesman decided he was blocking the goalkeeper 

Edited by jammie82uk

How on earth did they think Cardiff v Man City would be in any way entertaining enough to broadcast?

A foregone conclusion.  The only uncertainties were the incompetence of the officials and whether dirty Cardiff would actually break any limbs.

Not one for telly...

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

How on earth did they think Cardiff v Man City would be in any way entertaining enough to broadcast?

A foregone conclusion.  The only uncertainties were the incompetence of the officials and whether dirty Cardiff would actually break any limbs.

Not one for telly...

I think they picked it before the Mansfield V Cardiff replay. Mansfield V Man City would possibly have been more interesting.

Guardiola says Sane will be out for a minimum of “two to three weeks,” a time span which includes league matches against West Brom, Burnley, and Leicester City.

It also puts Sane’s status for the League Cup Final on Feb. 25 in question.

6 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Is this MOTD or Peaky Blinders? What does Lawro and his  unknown sidekick look like?

I can't put into words how much I despise Lawrenson. I often have to mute his nauseating commentary. He sounds like some pissed up bloke watching it in the pub whilst everyone takes the piss out of him whilst wishing he would drink up and fvck off. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

I can't put into words how much I despise Lawrenson. I often have to mute his nauseating commentary. He sounds like some pissed up bloke watching it in the pub whilst everyone takes the piss out of him whilst wishing he would drink up and fvck off. 

Guy on my Twitter timeline said that Mark Lawrenson is so miserable, he makes Alan Bennett seem like Timmy Mallet.

Spot on.

• Haha 1

lawro is my fav co commentator. “a pissed up bloke watching in a pub” is literally exactly what i want from a co commentator when the game is boring, f uck someone like gary neville trying to tell us west brom 0 man u 0 is a tactical masterclass, get lawro on making sarcastic comments and telling it how it is. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2018 at 16:02, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Hope they go. Deluded fan base and I hate the “fans live & breathe football up here in the north east” 

Listening to Five Live this evening and they were discussing Sturridge snubbing Newcastle for West Brom. One bloke texted in saying "He'd be a hero if he scored a couple for Newcastle, why would he go to West Brom?".

Obviously they don't have heroes at the Hawthorns. Fans who believe they or their club cares more about football really piss me off.

• Like 1

Live TV ties:

Friday 16 February

Chelsea v Hull City (8pm)
Live on BT Sport 2

Saturday 17 February

Sheffield Wednesday v Notts County or Swansea City (12.30pm)
Live on BT Sport 2

Huddersfield Town or Birmingham City v Manchester United (5.30pm)
Live on BT Sport 2

Sunday 18 February

Millwall or Rochdale v Newport County or Tottenham Hotspur (4pm)
Live on BBC One

Monday 19 February

Wigan Athletic v Manchester City (7.55pm)
Live on BBC One