Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

A lot is made of big clubs disregarding and disrespecting the cups but yet again another big club will win the damn thing. Likewise with the Leage Cup. Birmingham, Portsmouth, Swansea and Wigan are the only cup winners by small clubs in the last decade (if my memory serves me correct). That's 4 out of 20. That's 20%.

For the record, I don't consider Man City a big club by any stretch but you get my drift.

Edited by Koke

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure who I want to win really. Probably Utd as they’re just about the lesser of two evils.

Just hope it’s a good open game but I’m not holding my breath...

I'm rooting for Chelsea. Don't really care for either of them, but obviously have fond memories of Hazard's goal in our title winning season, so that's what swings it for me. But only because for some reason I have to pick a team whatever I'm watching. 

Would just about prefer Chelsea to Mourinho winning but forecast 2-1 to Utd earlier this week, now I've seen line ups maybe a less exciting snoozefest of a 1-0 either way. To be fair Utd have a front 3 and their fullbacks are former wingers but no Willian for Chelsea limits their goalscoring options to just Giroud, Hazard and I suppose Alonso.

Loathed Chelsea for 19 years after 1997, until all that goodwill and "helping" us win the league. So I let them off. Then they nicked Kante and I was furious with the pair of them for months. 

I'm over that now but I do feel sad for Kante - you're expected to win things at Chelsea and nothing he does there could ever match winning the Premier League at Leicester. So for that reason i want Chelsea to lose just to prove that point.