Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Is Slimani of premier league quality

1 minute ago, Eagle10 said:

I like Slimani, because he was one of Sporting best strikers in a long time, nothing more than that. And I see so many wrong statements here, that it is laughable. 

That's all well and good but don't come on here shouting the odds that we 'don't play to the strengths' just to suit him or we're not a club that plays 'proper football' and not expect to get criticised.

Have you took into account that the Portugeuse league is poor in comparison to the PL? And that's not me being all high and mighty claiming the PL is the best league in the world because its not imo, but it's fair to say it's alot better than the Portuguese league maybe that's what made Slimani look sooo amazing?! :dunno:

• Like 3

Just now, Eagle10 said:

Mahrez, Drinkwater, Okazaki, Morgan and some others. Not only you though, this forum is full of "fans" that only slated the players.

You've either mistaken me for someone else or you're just talking rubbish. Either way don't come on here slating our club and not expect to get called out for it

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's all well and good but don't come on here shouting the odds that we 'don't play to the strengths' just to suit him or we're not a club that plays 'proper football' and not expect to get criticised.

Have you took into account that the Portugeuse league is poor in comparison to the PL? And that's not me being all high and mighty claiming the PL is the best league in the world because its not imo, but it's fair to say it's alot better than the Portuguese league maybe that's what made Slimani look sooo amazing?! :dunno:

PL is way better than the Portuguese league that is far enough, but he played Champions League and scored goals there too. Played in the World Cup 2014 and played well. Do you think Leicester plays proper football at the moment? You will see Iheanacho will struggle too, and in no time he will get slated too, there are minimal players that would suit to the style of play Leicester plays.

Edited by Eagle10
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

You've either mistaken me for someone else or you're just talking rubbish. Either way don't come on here slating our club and not expect to get called out for it

I didn't slate the club, I was among the many fans of football that was rooting for Leicester in the title run season. But Leicester doesn't play good football at the moment, I wasn't slating the club, just saying the truth. I above everything am a fan of football, so I like to see good football that is all.

4 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

PL is way better than the Portuguese league that is far enough, but he played Champions League and scored goals there too. Played in the World Cup 2014 and played well. Do you think Leicester plays proper football at the moment? You will see Iheanacho will struggle too, and in no time he will get slated too, there are minimal players that would suit to the style of play Leicester does.

Oh sorry, I forgot there was only 1 regimented way to play football.

:doh:

Sorry lads our PL title is null and void because it wasn't 'proper football'. Bummer.

Edited by Matt

4 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

Discussed is one thing, I agree they need to get discussed, but slated at the very first opportunity is wrong.

It's not the first opportunity though, he's been here long enough now to be judged imo. I want him to do well, why wouldn't I? The whole deal just smacked of desperation panic buy and maybe he is weighed down by the fee

Also if the rumours that he's a disruptive character in the dressing room are true then there's no point him being here. Only rumours of course so won't judge him on them

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

I didn't slate the club, I was among the many fans of football that was rooting for Leicester in the title run season. But Leicester doesn't play good football at the moment, I wasn't slating the club, just saying the truth. I above everything am a fan of football, so I like to see good football that is all.

He's not wrong there though is he, lets be honest

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Oh sorry, I forgot there was only 1 regimented way to play football.

:doh:

Sorry lads our PL title is null and void because it wasn't 'proper football'. Bummer.

The PL title run style of play was way faster and better than this one. Sure it was counter attacking, but it was way better, and I enjoyed it. There are unlimited ways to play football, I was just saying that Leicester at the moment isn't playing good football, and that is why the strikers are doing bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle10 said:

The PL title run style of play was way faster and better than this one. Sure it was counter attacking, but it was way better, and I enjoyed it. There are unlimited ways to play football, I was just saying that Leicester at the moment isn't playing good football, and that is why the strikers are doing bad.

Vardy's joint 2nd top goalscorer at this early stage of the season. :unsure::S

6 hours ago, Matt said:

It's like the Jock league, crap

• Like 1