Artur

Bartosz Kapustka - Debut in Bundesliga

Lol, he came on really pumped up. He has more feeling for the ball than any other starter bar Mahrez, Gray and Maguire (to an extent). Let him improve there, the Bundesliga is fast paced, technical without being physically too tough, then bring him back next season.

• Like 1

I still think Kapustka could do well for us in the Premier League. He's definitely got ability, he'd just need a little bit of time to acclimatise. I reckon if he did get used to playing in the Prem, he could be a very good option with his direct attacking play (which suits us). 

Edited by CityFan 06
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Well to be fair he's playing away at one of the best teams in the world. 

check the team name again lol

• Haha 2

Looks like he's beefed up a tiny bit, still a skinny lad but doesn't look as much of a child as he did against derby in the cup.

could be a good loan for him if he gets game time

Well it's clear from this highlights reel the crest from Leicester bench is still imprinted on Kapi's arse but it's a bit early to judge the lad after 20 minutes of his first game. Let's hope he gets more playing time, goes back to full fitness and gathers experience so he can get back and prove his worth for both Leicester and Poland national team. Shine on you crazy cabbage

Not surprised the kid is short of confidence; came here with a reputation for being one of his countries finest potential talents, looked the most naturally gifted player with an actual footballing brain when he played against Derby but we got scared and yelled NO NO NO WE DONT WANT PLAYERS THINKING OUT THE BOX WE WANT STRONG QUICK BRAINLESS PLAYERS WITH AGE INCONSISTENCIES 

• Haha 1

People actually thought he played well against Derby? Even the highly biased Polish newspapers were literally saying after the game "no wonder Kapustka can't break into the Leicester side, Gray is ahead of him and so much better"

15 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

The fact that there wasn't a better 60 seconds to show.

Did you go?

1 hour ago, brucey said:

People actually thought he played well against Derby? Even the highly biased Polish newspapers were literally saying after the game "no wonder Kapustka can't break into the Leicester side, Gray is ahead of him and so much better"

People are blind, he made a couple of lovely passes but was anonymous the rest of it.

Still looks a bit lightweight compared to the other players on the pitch. Curious to find out how he'll progress in the weeks to come, as he's likely to play more often now due to injuries and suspensions to other Freiburg team mates.

And can this thread please merged with this one:

Edited by MC Prussian

15 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Not sure what you can get out of a minute long video.

Depends if someone is crying, then I can normally knock one out.

Why can't we just agree he rubbish,  he did nothing with us and from the brief clip doesn't look as if much has changed. I got the impression when he played briefly for us that we weren't good enough for him,  so why bother trying,  I'm actually more concerned now we loaned him out, I thought we'd got shot of him,  looks like we'll be getting back :(

having a nosey around to see what Freiburg fans think.

here's a google translated comment..... linkin park lyrics on social media?? that's worse than gray lol

Capture.PNG

Complete waste of money as far as I'm concerned. No idea why we signed him and loaned out Lawrence.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, southfox66 said:

Why can't we just agree he rubbish,  he did nothing with us and from the brief clip doesn't look as if much has changed. I got the impression when he played briefly for us that we weren't good enough for him,  so why bother trying,  I'm actually more concerned now we loaned him out, I thought we'd got shot of him,  looks like we'll be getting back :(

Because dismissing a player just after having watched him playing a couple of minutes in a team in free fall, is rubbish.

• Like 1