Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Match Thread - Liverpool (EFL Cup) - 19/09/2017

8 minutes ago, M0901 said:

I think if King would've played as badly as Iborra tonight he would be getting annhiliated. 

Hopefully it's simply due to a lack of minutes and him getting back up to speed.

I like King and I think he does a job but to compare them is wrong, Iborra is trying to play a different type of game, you can see in his hand movements etc that he's trying to talk and manage others. With other options along side him plus an out ball he will run are midfield. There was literally no point in slim and Leo being on at the same time 

Just now, Lcfcbisto said:

I like King and I think he does a job but to compare them is wrong, Iborra is trying to play a different type of game, you can see in his hand movements etc that he's trying to talk and manage others. With other options along side him plus an out ball he will run are midfield. There was literally no point in slim and Leo being on at the same time 

Fair argument

Just now, lgfualol said:

Where is the Slim bashing thread

it will come as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow. I don't even need to mention it. They will tell again I'm biased. Some might even puke, as I heard last game.

Just now, Monsell1976 said:

lol the amount slagging Iborra off after his first game of the season, but can't write a manager off after 5 games.

The bloke hasn't played in England, been injured, looks off the pace, but ffs give the bloke a chance

He was poor preseason and in the U21 games, I said as much but people convinced themselves he was great. Would love to see him in a 3, it's his natural game and gives to many more options for the short pass.

Archived