Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Match Thread - Liverpool (EFL Cup) - 19/09/2017

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Nobody is calling for all the possession, just to not be so shit with the possession we get, or atleast look like we have a clue when we don't.

That's not true though is it?, if it was people wouldn't be posting the percentages.

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

I actually quite like Iborra. Some of the stuff he's done tonight has been absolutely mental. Hopefully he's just a little off the pace and he can start connecting on these wild lunges and bicycle kicks.

You can see there is a player there even for his faults tonight.

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

I actually quite like Iborra. Some of the stuff he's done tonight has been absolutely mental. Hopefully he's just a little off the pace and he can start connecting on these wild lunges and bicycle kicks.

ye i ****ing love a nutter. hopefully he can get up to pace throughout the season, cause vardys occasional outburst is not enough to satisfy my love for chaos

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

lol the amount slagging Iborra off after his first game of the season, but can't write a manager off after 5 games.

The bloke hasn't played in England, been injured, looks off the pace, but ffs give the bloke a chance

Monsell.

This is beyond doubt the most positive thing you have ever posted in here.

Bravo!

More please...

4 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Another 20 mins or so to go!! You could end up with a load of completely different threads!

Nah, I'm pretty sure that those will appear.

The next one could be

the howdidwewinit thread (if we win)

the howthefvckdidweloseitshakeyout (if we don't win)

Archived