Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

We love a worldie against Liverpool evidently

Which goal?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which goal was the best?

6 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

I'd give to Slimani just for the hell of it

plus it was great to be jumping around like a 11 year old for the first time for a while

Naaaaa Andy Peake takes it    :thumbup:  just because of the Team he was playing against

True.....Liverpool were the best team in the world at the time

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Vardy's volley is unbeatable IMO. Literally fell off my stool in the pub (as did everyone else). Absolute wonder strike.

Makes for an entertaining mental image. Everyone had their own stool that they fell off, or they all fell off your stool?

I was studying in Liverpool at the time. I watched it with two Liverpool fans at their house and had it looping on my laptop in uni the whole day.

After their win at Anfield, that goal and that game was heavenly.

12 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Vardy's volley is unbeatable IMO. Literally fell off my stool in the pub (as did everyone else). Absolute wonder strike.

It was another one of those moments when you thought to yourself... "this is going to happen isn't it!"

That game also had this incredible Barcelona-esque passing sequence which could have resulted in an even better goal that Vardy's:
https://vid.me/embedded/IdTC?autoplay=1

11 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Nuge for me I'm the only one so far

With you here. It's obvious why people would vote for Vardy's but the build up to that Nugent goal was as slick as I've ever seen us play. If you weren't there, the highlights didn't do it justice.

Probably the best Leicester goal I've seen in the flesh.

Archived