Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Swansea away.

I'm actually after 4 as 2 die hard fans who live away like to meet up with me and my mate for an away day weekend once a year if we can ...   our points are sod all (me and my mate are ST holders)l so it will probably be all 4 required ....   used to be easy years ago, quick call to Jim and sorted but now VERY hard, if nigh on impossible ...    anyway, I have one on offer and am keeping fingers crossed ...      any help much much appreciated.

On 9/25/2017 at 11:40, Countryfox said:

I'm actually after 4 as 2 die hard fans who live away like to meet up with me and my mate for an away day weekend once a year if we can ...   our points are sod all (me and my mate are ST holders)l so it will probably be all 4 required ....   used to be easy years ago, quick call to Jim and sorted but now VERY hard, if nigh on impossible ...    anyway, I have one on offer and am keeping fingers crossed ...      any help much much appreciated.

Thanks to those that have supplied me with tickets and all those that have offered tickets ...   really appreciated lads !      Whatever happens we are going to have a great time and will paint the town blue !!   :thumbup:

tangentially related question - is anyone aware of any left luggage facilities in swansea?  as the swansea game coincides with the start of half-term we are going to combine the game with a holiday in south wales, so are going to be arriving in swansea by train with luggage, and then heading over to a hotel in cardiff after the game.  there don't seem to be any left luggage facilities at the rail station, bus station or stadium, and its doubtful they will be happy with us bringing cases into the ground.

3 hours ago, WilmslowFox said:

tangentially related question - is anyone aware of any left luggage facilities in swansea?  as the swansea game coincides with the start of half-term we are going to combine the game with a holiday in south wales, so are going to be arriving in swansea by train with luggage, and then heading over to a hotel in cardiff after the game.  there don't seem to be any left luggage facilities at the rail station, bus station or stadium, and its doubtful they will be happy with us bringing cases into the ground.

https://www.visitswanseabay.com/useful-information/left-luggage-storage/

Archived