Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Nigel Pearson working for KP again

14 minutes ago, Strokes said:

He isn't a people person at all, you either follow his rules or feel his wrath. It's my favourite thing about him.

Makes no sense? Why can't you be a person who assertively gets their message across whilst not still being a 'people person'? A people person doesn't have to be a pushover, have a weak personality or be nice to everyone?

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 2

Met him numerous times. Top man.

Last time was before the Hull game, I was with me mate who's a Hull fan and had their scarf on etc. Nige gets out his car and I'm like "hey Nige can I grab a photo" and he replies "yeah, sure".... I pass my phone to me mate and Nige goes "ohh, you with an Hull fan" lol My mate laughs but was probably burning inside with rage over their former manager.

Edited by Fox92

I sense that this is an amicable agreement due to the nature of how he departed and the tarnish on his reputation. His stint at derby which ended badly coupled with his final few months at Leicester have left clubs steering clear of him. We are obviously saddened by how it ended but it sounds like circumstances made his position untenable with us and he had to go. So now, he gets another crack in management, a new challenge which he claims to always have wanted to manage abroad and our owners get someone proven to bring their new project on a level. There's also a very real prospect that should Pearson perform well and rehabilitate his reputation, if that's an actual saying then he'll end up back at Leicester when we invariably fall on hard times again which might not be very far away.

21 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Met him numerous times. Top man.

Last time was before the Hull game, I was with me mate who's a Hull fan and had their scarf on etc. Nige gets out his car and I'm like "hey Nige can I grab a photo" and he replies "yeah, sure".... I pass my phone to me mate and Nige goes "ohh, you with an Hull fan" lol My mate laughs but was probably burning inside with rage over their former manager.

I've also met NP a couple of times very nice person and witty. Its really made my day hearing this news and I'm glad the club and NP have built some bridges. Good luck NP hope to see you back at the KP one day.

• Like 3

I'm with Adam some of you have very short and selective memories and have forgotten the dire defensive lets get a point displays that left us adrift at the bottom of the prem.

I always felt the players took things into their own hands for the escape.

Good luck to him and the club though.-Top is obviously key to this.

• Like 1