Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Nigel Pearson working for KP again

Reflecting on his sacking, Pearson said: "It was not easy but you've got to get on with life.

“I've been together with Vichai for the first time since and that felt just right.

“I'm still proud of my share of success from Leicester.

“I know King Power's men.

“I have a lot of respect for them, they are the best for the long-term.

“They do not just throw money but invest in people and in long-term development. 
“Here's something to build in the long run, that's my goal.”

• Like 3

Just now, EnglishOxide said:

Good.

**** off and anybody who thinks like you.

Why can't our fans respect and appreciate our club legends like every other ****ing club does?

you think nigel is a club legend i think he's an embarrassment. we all entitled to our opinions unless you think your opinion is more important than mine in which case enjoy nige3

6 minutes ago, gazzer said:

you think nigel is a club legend i think he's an embarrassment. we all entitled to our opinions unless you think your opinion is more important than mine in which case enjoy nige3

Have you been on the sauce?

Either that or you're an idiot. Idiots always respond with 'i'm entitled to my opinion' rather than with anything of sound logic or reasoning.

So my opinion is that your opinion is bollocks.

Leicester manager Craig Shakespeare is "very pleased" to see Nigel Pearson back in football as he accepts manager role with Belgian side OH Leuven.

Pearson returns to football management almost a year since he parted ways with Derby, where he was sacked after nine games following a major falling out with the owners in October 2016.

The former Leicester manager, who brought Shakespeare to the King Power in 2011, will be reunited with the Leicester owners at OH Leuven, after they bought the club in June.

"[I'm] very pleased. Everyone knows my association with Nigel," he said. "We have kept in regular contact, when he picks his phone up.

"It's great to see a real football person back. I'm really pleased for him and also I think it's a great shout on the owners' part in terms of a real good manager and hopefully they can go forward now.

"I know from speaking to the owners how they regard Nigel and I think nothing should surprise you in football.

"I'm just really pleased for Nigel because I think he's had his time away from football. Knowing how he works and what he's capable of - I'm really glad to see him back in."

Shakespeare, who shares a personal relationship with Pearson, revealed at his press conference the 54-year-old had always wanted to work abroad.

"We'd always spoken about that [working abroad], and he had always hinted that he would like the opportunity to go abroad," Shakespeare added.

"He was never one of those managers that wanted to stay in England - he wanted to broaden his horizons and this gives him that opportunity.

"When I spoke to him he sounded really enthusiastic which is really good to hear because as a manager when you're out of work you can often wonder where the next opportunity is going to come from."

10 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Why wait?

I always teach people if you keep doing the same thing you will always get the same results. Tell me is there some underground movement at LCFC that has been waiting for HIS RETURN for this moment and have your Communication Plans in place?

2 minutes ago, gazzer said:

I always teach people if you keep doing the same thing you will always get the same results. Tell me is there some underground movement at LCFC that has been waiting for HIS RETURN for this moment and have your Communication Plans in place?

We are talking about a man who was a major part of our history coming back into the fold as manager of a potential 'feeder team' to this club ...   He knows us inside out and therefore can fill that role better than most ...   He can also have input on all sorts of other things that would benefit us.  This is probably unprecedented in the modern game and tbh quite an exciting development for us ...       Don't you see that mate ?

• Like 1