Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2017

Going through the gallery on that link

Elliott Van Emden - looks like he'll get crushed by a more dominant person than him. Will be embarrassed at one point or other no doubt.

Andrew Brady - looks a bit cocky, probably will talk his way through the competition

James White - monster twat

Charles Burns - going by his bio, it's contradictory and he doesn't listen. Probably won't get on well with Sugar.

Sarah-Jayne Clark - 'being herself will be the key to success' nah you gotta be a massive cvnt sometimes to win this show or at least get far. If that's what she is then so be it.

Ross Fretten - reminds me of the guy who won a few years back who invented the curved nail file. Tom I think his name was. This guy says he'll wait for others to make mistakes to get far. That's never worked.

Sajan Shah - he's Indian so I'll back him but he'll most likely bring shame upon us all and be banished. Also doesn't listen well. See Charles. 

Michaela Wain - glasses are too big for her face and this annoys me

Siobhan Smith - there's nothing about her on the link and this annoys me too. Her picture even shows her annoyance as if it was all planned

Sarah Lynn - again, BBC have screwed her over here. 

Joanna Jarjue - I think she's gonna walk over a lot of people. people will underestimate her for her age.

Elizabeth McKenna - out in the first 3 shows. 

Bushra Shaikh - references Destiny's Child in her bio. lol.

Jade English - looks high maintenance and will piss off a lot of people while getting to the final 5. 

Anisa Topan - gives it the big one but won't get too far. Not a fan. 

Harrison Jones - salesman so probably talks a load of bollocks 

Danny Grant - nothing

Jeff Wan - overcompensates for being less than 5ft. Reminds me of Jordan who used to celebrate too excitedly in the boardroom

• 2 weeks later...

Nice fighting by Harrison there lol No way should he have been going to the boardroom. Danny said the task wasn't list when they chose Brixton and then when he picked Harrison he said that's where the task was lost lol

Danny's gotta go, weak leader.

They're all shite but the women are mostly insufferable especially Siobhan and Elizabeth. Who said Jade's fit? lol looks like one of the White Chicks white-chicks-image-4.jpg

Charles looks the scientist from Captain America latest?cb=20140530075825

Edited by Wookie