Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2017

Obviously it's for entertainment rather than fully fledged business ideas but it's hard being given a few days to come up with a product/service that they usually have no experience with and then trying to sell it to retailers. Play it too safe and there's already cheaper, better products out on the market already but go for a potential gap and but there's the risk it's too niche. You can be a reasonable team leader but get thrown under the bus by all the incompetent goons.

Charles and Sajan are shite but somehow avoided the boardroom, Sajan's completely delusional and could have easily been sacked last week as well this week "I'm good at being creative" nah, fvck off are you.

Edited by Wookie

2 hours ago, Captain... said:

It is difficult, but you expect someone to have a better idea than pitching a yoga robot to over 60s that reminds you to take your pills, and spot the flaw in calling it your buddy for life and marketing it as a replacement for human comfort, or even be able to time manage a poster design (get the basic info down then tart it up), consider the consequences of a last minute name change or just not put a load of grammatically incorrect mistake ridden gibberish on a board in a font and colour that you can barely read.

They have been utter shite in all 3 tasks, I normally give the benefit of the doubt, but they have been a collective shambles from day 1, can't spell, can't count, can't measure walls, can't follow simple instructions, can't understand basic concepts such as to sell burgers at lunch time you need to be out there at lunch time with burgers to sell and red, blue and yellow is not a coherent colour scheme.

That’s certainly fair enough, the lads team have had a shocker with pricing in every task as well.

5 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

This is actually difficult to watch.

I might have to leave the room when Harrison starts singing.

Bushra's facts were excruciating to watch.

Edited by Facecloth

36 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Joanna is such annoying little bitch. All this owning the deal bullshit, and getting narky with people stepping in. Just shut the **** up and get on with it.

This is mainly a team task process and she seems to have no people skills whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Captain... said:

But they are so hard to buy, I mean it's so lucky they spoke to a guy in a cake shop who had a mate who had spurs scarf, otherwise where would you find a spurs scarf in London? Apart from every-fvcking-where!

Seriously the most bizarre thing i’ve ever seen.

I cant believe that more wasnt made of it.