Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds Cup Ticket Info

Season Ticket Holders can secure their spot at Leicester City’s Carabao Cup Round 4 tie against Leeds United at King Power Stadium from 8am on Thursday 28 September

- Full ticket information for Leicester City’s Carabao Cup clash with Leeds United now confirmed
- The Round 4 fixture will take place on Tuesday 24 October at King Power Stadium (7:45pm kick-off)
- Tickets are available to Season Ticket Holders online from 8am on Thursday 28 September

Tickets for the fixture, which will take place on Tuesday 24 October (7:45pm kick-off), will be available for purchase to Season Ticket Holders on lcfc.com/tickets from 8am on Thursday.

Alternatively, STHs can buy from the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium or the Sales Centre from 9am.

The following week, on Tuesday 3 October, Fox Members can buy tickets from 8am online and 9am in person, before they go on General Sale on Thursday 5 October.

Ticket prices

STH/Member prices:

Adults:
Family Stand - £10
B1, B2, B3 - £12
A1, A2, C1, C2 - £10
Kop - £10
G1, G2, H1, K1, L1 - £10
J1, J2, J3 - £12
Walkers Hall/Weller Lounge - £25

Seniors (65+) and Under-22s:
Family Stand - £8
B1, B2, B3 - £10
A1, A2, C1, C2 - £8
Kop - £8
G1, G2, H1, K1, L1 - £8
J1, J2, J3 - £10
Walkers Hall/Weller Lounge - £20

Under-18s:
Family Stand - £5
B1, B2, B3 - £7
A1, A2, C1, C2 - £5
Kop - £5
G1, G2, H1, K1, L1 - £5
J1, J2, J3 - £7

Under-12s:
Family Stand - £3
B1, B2, B3 - £5
A1, A2, C1, C2 - £3
Kop - £3
G1, G2, H1, K1, L1 - £3
J1, J2, J3 - £5

Non STH prices:

Adults:
Family Stand - £12
B1, B2, B3 - £15
A1, A2, C1, C2 - £12
Kop - £12
G1, G2, H1, K1, L1 - £12
J1, J2, J3 - £15
Walkers Hall/Weller Lounge - £30

Seniors (65+) and Under-22s:
Family Stand - £10
B1, B2, B3 - £12
A1, A2, C1, C2 - £10
Kop - £10
G1, G2, H1, K1, L1 - £10
J1, J2, J3 - £12

Under-18s:
Family Stand - £8
B1, B2, B3 - £10
A1, A2, C1, C2 - £8
Kop - £8
G1, G2, H1, K1, L1 - £8
J1, J2, J3 - £10

Under-12s:
Family Stand - £5
B1, B2, B3 - £8
A1, A2, C1, C2 - £5
Kop - £5
G1, G2, H1, K1, L1 - £5
J1, J2, J3 - £8

Please note, the existing Cup Scheme will not be in operation for this fixture. Therefore, each Season Ticket Holder will be required to purchase their own tickets.

All supporters will be given the option of a barcode paper ticket or 'Print at Home'.

Supporters selecting 'Print at Home' will be able to print their tickets off at home and bring them to the game and scan in as usual.

Match tickets are strictly sold one ticket per Season Ticket Holders and Fox Member.

Tickets on General Sale will be limited to five tickets per person. Any supporter purchasing Concessions tickets will be required to register and allocate the tickets to the supporters using the tickets.

Car parking

Car parking will be available at £5 per space and will be available on the dates in line with the relevant category.

Hospitality

Hospitality packages are available from £55+ VAT per person.

If you wish to purchase a hospitality package, please email [email protected] or call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) for details.

How to purchase your own Season Ticket seat

1. Once you have logged in at lcfc.com/tickets, please go to the 'Tickets' tab and select 'Reserved Tickets'.

2. You will then have the option of selecting the Season Ticket seats you wish to purchase. (Please note, in order to purchase tickets for supporters in your party, you must have them linked to your account).

3. Please put a tick in the box next to the tickets you wish to purchase, click 'proceed'. This will then add the tickets to your basket for you to process.

6 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

So as a Member, do I purchase from the STH/Members price list, or the non-STH section, as I am technically both? Typical City, total confusion yet again

You're looking far to much into it there mate.

You will be STH/Members price list.

59 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

From reading the above I'd say tomorrow 8am until Tuesday 8am if you want your normal seat. 

From Thursday 28th September 08:00 until Monday 2nd October 18:00, you have your ST seat reserved and cannot buy anything else.

From Monday 2nd October 18:00 ( or some time just after) you can then buy any available seats until sold out (that's if you want to move seats).

7 minutes ago, robbieLOVESthealmightylcfc said:

I've bought membership but I'm  a bit confused with the ballot system. Am I automatically enterered to every games ballot or is there somewhere I have to click to put me into the draw? Cheers 

You have to go to Lcfc.com on the relevant dates announced by the club and enter yourself into the ballot 

• 2 weeks later...

Not surprised, it's a cup game against a Championship side and we haven't been impressive this season.

Both Brighton and West Brom went to general sale and they are league games.

£10 is good and it's a chance to get into the quater finals of a domestic trophy, Leeds will easily fill their allocation and be up for it.

23 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Not surprised, it's a cup game against a Championship side and we haven't been impressive this season.

Both Brighton and West Brom went to general sale and they are league games.

£10 is good and it's a chance to get into the quater finals of a domestic trophy, Leeds will easily fill their allocation and be up for it.

I thought all league games do not go to general sale and are only purchasable through ballot for non members?

1 minute ago, The Blur said:

I thought all league games do not go to general sale and are only purchasable through ballot for non members?

I’m a STH so don’t look/know how it works but Jim tweeted other day that WBA was on general sale.

6 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Should have given Leeds more tickets really. If we don't get close to a sell out it will show just that. 

They get good support and reckon they'd bring 4-5k

Why give them more? 

We have 6 thousand tickets to sell in the 2 & a bit weeks before the game 

I’ll be surprised if we don’t sell out 

On 10/7/2017 at 14:20, The Blur said:

No it goes to General Sale. There's loads left for West Brom!

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

No it goes to General Sale. There's loads left for West Brom!

I wouldn’t say loads left According to the website 716 tickets left for the West Brom game of which 316 of them are in the family stand 

57 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I wouldn’t say loads left According to the website 716 tickets left for the West Brom game of which 316 of them are in the family stand 

Sorry I was comparing to last season when i'd log on on returns day and scramble for one of the ten single tickets lol 

Archived