Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

I’ll take any of you. I don’t care that a good 75% of the forum make unicellular organisms look intelligent - I’ll take any of you in place of the inept lump of grinning lard.

I’d accept Dowie. I’d embrace Ince. I’d get a bottle of E45 and masturbate myself to death if Ian Holloway stepped up to the plate. I’ll take a sheep and an empty Walkers packet doing it as a job share. Prop the fetid rotting corpse of Jade fvcking Goody up in the dugout -I don’t care, just get Creg the fvck away from the club.

Now.

Just now, Daggers said:

I’ll take any of you. I don’t care that a good 75% of the forum make unicellular organisms look intelligent - I’ll take any of you in place of the inept lump of grinning lard.

I’d accept Dowie. I’d embrace Ince. I’d get a bottle of E45 and masturbate myself to death if Ian Holloway stepped up to the plate. I’ll take a sheep and an empty Walkers packet doing it as a job share. Prop the fetid rotting corpse of Jade fvcking Goody up in the dugout -I don’t care, just get Creg the fvck away from the club.

Now.

So just to be clear, do you want him to stay or go?

5 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Now.

#VoteBob

I don't know...But we need to strike whilst there's still time.

I've said it before in another thread, but from memory I'm sure Liverpool finished in the top half of the table the season we won it. And Klopp only came in in October of that season.

There's still time!

3 minutes ago, Everygamefox said:

I can’t see past Diego Simone

done a world class job at Athletico Madrid 

Like he'd come here!!! lol

I'll have what your on mate!!!!

Get Rafa- he's the most realistic....he'd love a lifeline away from Mike Ashley!!!

Archived