Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

I just can't see the owners looking past Big Sam if he is interested, which I think he will be. Managers like that don't stay out the game too long, and he won't get a better club than us really. 

I'm not keen as he plays awful football but can see why the owners would got go for him. 

Ancelotti and Rafa wouldn't come here unfortunately.

I don't rate Coleman. 

Tunchel would be a an interesting gamble. 

Mancini maybe? 

We just need someone with fresh ideas. More of the same has not worked for us! 

IMO realistically, the safe choice - Big Sam

Worthy gamble - Tunchel 

9 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Who says we don't have a clue?

It looks to me that we've already sounded someone out and thats why we were so quick to fire Shakey.

Probably based on our previous sackings where we clearly had no idea about who to replace them with.

5 minutes ago, raiden_dz said:

Hope not. Has done a terrific job for Wales but failed miserably at Cov and was a bit if a disaster at Real Sociedad.

I'm praying we avoid the likes of Moyes and Allardyce. Let's go with someone exciting and progressive.

Anyone that can see we have the squad for a 3 at the back with the attacking flair we have a numerous cdms, 

If a new man dies come in I can see it being the end of Morgan,albrighton and shinji and mahrez and vardy and Kasper could go if the new man is a cock 

Definately not Pardew  got a feeling it’ll be big Sam but I’d really like Mancini or Ancelotti !!

Wondering is Appleton and co are on their way too or will they take the reins against Swansea or have the owners got someone about to be announced next 24-48 hrs, as they’ve noticed the team struggle with performances along with selections etc for a while just really thinking if they’ve sounded out a few replacements before sacking Shakey ?

Feel sorry for Shakey he was an amazing assistant manager but I think he was way over his head taking over as manager, be strange not having him around at the club anymore but onwards and upwards I for one wish him luck in his next role and thank him for all the great memories over the years !!

Archived