Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

13 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Percy update:

At what other club could the two top options the club is considering be Sean Dyche and Carlo Ancelotti? Two totally different managers.

Proves yet again that there is no clear plan as to the type of manager that should take over. It's a reactive scattergun approach with little research or homework done.

6 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Martin Jol would be ok.

Similar to Ranieri, calm and seeks to gets the best out of his players as well as having extensive experience.

I thought about Jol yesterday before Shakespeare was sacked. He was on the radio the other day and he speaks a lot of sense, so I checked his record and he's done well the majority of times he's been manager. Even at Fulham he had 2 decent seasons but then I know he is blamed for the start of their downfall so there is some question marks. He plays good football, is experienced and also has a track record of developing young players in the team. Could do a lot worse.

4 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'm 50% ashamed and 50% proud to say I had a pair of those bad boys for my 11th birthday. They were gloriously tacky weren't they? Bloody loved them.2017-10-18-20-47-59-.jpg.78e834fd1e200f77126f25568a878346.jpg

Please tell me you googled that pic and you haven't just gone to fetch them out the loft?

3 minutes ago, Ricey said:

At what other club could the two top options the club is considering be Sean Dyche and Carlo Ancelotti? Two totally different managers.

Proves yet again that there is no clear plan as to the type of manager that should take over. It's a reactive scattergun approach with little research or homework done.

It's painful mate. You can read us like a book in the last year or two in the way we recruit players and managers. There seems to be no planned due dilligence, all reactionary shit from the biggest penis in football (Lukaku aside) in Rudkin.

7 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Please tell me you googled that pic and you haven't just gone to fetch them out the loft?

Googled it.

No word of a lie, my mum binned mine after about 6 months because she hated them. That led to the one and only time I swore at my mum. Called her a ****ing bitch for chucking them. Was grounded until I was about 14 for that.

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Googled it.

No word of a lie, my mum binned mine after about 6 months because she hated them. That led to the one and only time I swore at my mum. Called her a ****ing bitch for chucking them. Was grounded until I was about 14 for that.

???

i said the same same to my dad when came back from the club shop with a pair for me. No way I was gonna ditch my Reebok Classics for them.

that air bubble as well. 

27 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I thought about Jol yesterday before Shakespeare was sacked. He was on the radio the other day and he speaks a lot of sense, so I checked his record and he's done well the majority of times he's been manager. Even at Fulham he had 2 decent seasons but then I know he is blamed for the start of their downfall so there is some question marks. He plays good football, is experienced and also has a track record of developing young players in the team. Could do a lot worse.

Been out of the game for a while though? 

36 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Absolutely this.

Yet again we’ve arrived at the inevitable and no one has considered what to do next. It’s like the combined talents of The Office have teamed up with The Apprentice to steer the Titanic.

16 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

Been out of the game for a while though? 

Hmmmm yes but he's said he wants to get back in to it so I'm not too concerned, football hasn't moved on that much just people's perceptions that a manager who's not managed for 2-3 years loses all memory of what to do.

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

A few tweets mentioning moyes is in town 

If Moyes got the gig I'd be mighty pissed off. 

It pains me to say I'd even prefer Coleman, Dyche or big Sam to him.

Moyes is damaged goods. I don't rate him and I don't want him anywhere near my club. There'd be fvckin uproar if he was appointed.

Image result for david moyes funny

10 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Absolutely this.

Yet again we’ve arrived at the inevitable and no one has considered what to do next. It’s like the combined talents of The Office have teamed up with The Apprentice to steer the Titanic.

Do you have any evidence to subtantiate this other than media gossip and heresay ??

7 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Do you have any evidence to subtantiate this other than media gossip and heresay ??

Yes. I have a photo of Ricky Gervais and Top at the helm, while Siralan beats one out over one of the female contestants. ?

Archived