Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

No don’t fancy Koeman one bit after watching quite a few Everton games this season. What they’ve served up after the obscene money they spent in the summer is nothing short of a disgrace

He’s without any decent option upfront we’ve got 5

His names not been brought up at all but I'd have Brendon Rodgers as manager all day long! Plays good football, prem experience & gives youth a chance.

Prob seems unrealistic but he's obviously taken Celtic as far as possible and could be interested at coming back to the Prem if offered the right deal.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Koeman would be very good for us though.

Did a good job at Southampton and they always looked good whenever they played us. 

They’ve been shocking all season, for me I think we could do better I’d be surprised if he was on the owners list anyway 

5 hours ago, 4everfox said:

On a side note it doesn't look like Dyche has played down links at all or he wouldn't have said he was flattered, which is basically an admission that Leicester are a bigger, better prospect than Burnley in his opinion. 

He always says that, whoever are linked.  If that comment is to be taken like that, it puts you on a par with Crystal Palace, which is the last club he said it about it.  There's Sunderland as well, if that makes a better comparison.

But there's no doubt that Leicester is a much bigger place than Burnley with a much bigger catchment area too.  On the other hand, there's also no doubt that Burnley's board of directors are much easier to work for than Leicester's.

11 minutes ago, Albert said:

His names not been brought up at all but I'd have Brendon Rodgers as manager all day long! Plays good football, prem experience & gives youth a chance.

Prob seems unrealistic but he's obviously taken Celtic as far as possible and could be interested at coming back to the Prem if offered the right deal.

It would be extra sweet taking him off them shitbags too.

Archived