• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

Just now, Hirsty The Blue 94 said:

Heard whispers of pellegrini from the most bollocks of sources.

Yeah just noticed his odds have plummeted. Not that odds means anything.

Massive yes please on Pellegrini. Excellent experience and pedigree in this League and Europe, working in the Chinese Super League which closes season in a couple of weeks so he's coming in with an active mind. So he can come in and whip things up to speed and shape, worked with Iheanacho before, worked with English lads before like Milner.

Best name in the mention yet surely

17 hours ago, dsr-burnley said:

He always says that, whoever are linked.  If that comment is to be taken like that, it puts you on a par with Crystal Palace, which is the last club he said it about it.  There's Sunderland as well, if that makes a better comparison.

But there's no doubt that Leicester is a much bigger place than Burnley with a much bigger catchment area too.  On the other hand, there's also no doubt that Burnley's board of directors are much easier to work for than Leicester's.

He wouldn't say he was flattered if he was linked with Shrewsbury Town though would he? No way would he turn down the chance to operate within our financial structure, transfer and wage budget wise. Not to forget he would end up doubling or even tripling his wages. That's like me turning down a 40 - 60 grand a year job to stay in my 20 grand a year one in the same industry. Not gonna happen in my life, your life or anybody else's life, and that includes Sean Dyche. The only stumbling block would be getting permission to speak to him as I cannot see him kicking off to get a move, just doesn't seem that kind of character, wouldn't want him if he was. 

17 minutes ago, SpazticChicken said:

Massive yes please on Pellegrini. Excellent experience and pedigree in this League and Europe, working in the Chinese Super League which closes season in a couple of weeks so he's coming in with an active mind. So he can come in and whip things up to speed and shape, worked with Iheanacho before, worked with English lads before like Milner.

Best name in the mention yet surely

I'm calling it now. This is the man who will get the job. 

Anything in this Pellegrini stuff apart from a change in odds?

Manager markets move a lot off a tiny amount of a cash.

1 hour ago, Worthington said:

I know it means diddely squat, but the odds on Pellegrini have plummeted since lunchtime !

I bet it does mean something . . . . . 

2 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Anything in this Pellegrini stuff apart from a change in odds?

Manager markets move a lot off a tiny amount of a cash.

Nobody knows anything bud to be fair

im hoping Mancini or Ancelotti or Eddie Howe or Wagner or even Dyche? But no doubt we will end up with some duffer like Pardew ffs  :o

• Like 1

We need to get a move on as  West ham could be on the look out for a new manager after tonight!!

• Sad 1

Just now, adam said:

We need to get a move on as  West ham could be on the look out for a new manager after tonight!!

Just what I was thinking..

Just now, Ansteyblue said:

Not looking good at the minute for bilic surely he's next for the chop 

Bilic has been on borrowed time, for a long time

1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Who do you recon we should go for Col? 

Have to say, I don't give a toss mate. Completely lost interest in the club for the moment.

edit..and with the forum too mate. Had enough for a while of reading utter crap and unsubstantiated diatribe.

Edited by Col city fan

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Have to say, I don't give a toss mate. Completely lost interest in the club for the moment.

Unbelievable! For someone that has lost interest you have  expressed a lot of opinions.Amazing how many people lose interest when things aren't all glory.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Lies

Need to act quick with getting a new manager as its looking like west ham will be looking for one soon too! Bilic really is a terrible manager!

49 minutes ago, Pete from the USA said:

No doubt this will help attract a new manager:

Leicester City earned more money from last season's Champions League than Real Madrid

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/10/20/leicester-city-earned-money-last-seasons-champions-league-real/

Already been spent on this seasons duffers and players who are not allowed to play for us because Rudkin wonder pony struggles with basics like telling the time. 

Edited by m4DD0gg