Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

58 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Didi Hamaan is quoted as saying that we should make Brendan Rodgers our No 1 target... 

Thoughts? 

Interesting one. He could get us playing some decent football. However, we need to rebuild and we need someone who is going to be ruthless. Is he that man? I don't know. 

In my opinion Sean Dyche fits the bill. We need someone who is going to get rid of any bad apples and build a team spirit. His Burnley team are very hardworking and organised and are actually capable of playing good football too. Would he leave Burnley for us? Not too sure. He may see us as an opportunity to show what he can achieve with more resources and we may be able to offer him a higher salary. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't he live locally? That may work in our favour. The flipside of the coin is that he say see us as a poisoned chalice and it's very unlikely that he'll ever be under pressure at Burnley. 

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

Didi Hamaan is quoted as saying that we should make Brendan Rodgers our No 1 target... 

Thoughts? 

He'd need at least 7 years to convince our players that keeping the ball for more than 5 passes is not a bad way to play, though.

Archived