Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

12 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

If you want us to play pretty football then the likelihood is we'll need a much higher turnover of players. He'd have far more money to spend here than at Burnley so will have the opportunity to push higher up the table. We'll never know the true extent of what he's capable of unless he's given the oppotunity whether that's here, Everton or elsewhere. 

I hope it’s Everton. The bloke is a fraud. 

18 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Money, He's reported to be only on 500K a year at Watford. he took on Hull when they were struggling and not only saved them but beat Utd and Liverpool in the process.

He didn't save them though, they got relegated.. Close but they didn't have enough in the end.

18 hours ago, Master Fox said:

Who was the bloke who managed us with the flat cap and tash after Rob Kelly got sacked? He was a don. Forgetting his name. .. 

Nigel Worthington? 

Out of all the people linked with us, I think Dyche woukd be the best bet and I never thought I'd say that. Coleman is a definite no for me and Pellegrini would only be a short term fix due to his age. Puel didn't make it at Southampton so Dyche would be the one. Hes still pretty young in manager terms and very ambitious and seems like hes very good tactically and at motivating players which is exactly what our lot need right now. So long as he doesn't try signing the likes of Ben Mee then i think hed be the best bet to take us forward. 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Tuchel apparently won’t rule himself out of the Everton job - unlike us

Goes against his top 6 thing then. There is literally no difference between us and Everton. We both have money and both have decent players that just need uniting and motivating. And we've won a hell of a lot more trophies in the last 20 years than than they have! Dont get why people would rule themselves out for us but be interested in Everton

Archived