Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Goes against his top 6 thing then. There is literally no difference between us and Everton. We both have money and both have decent players that just need uniting and motivating. And we've won a hell of a lot more trophies in the last 20 years than than they have! Dont get why people would rule themselves out for us but be interested in Everton

Suggest you read the thread currently dealing with this - you’re firmly in the minority

Option 1: Give it Appleton. Has shown how good he is already, a man of proven quality.

Option 2: Failing that, I'd go with Coleman. Very good manager, very good football, proven track record, probably one of the greatest managers of all time.

It's a shame Crystal Palace hit such low-times, would have loved to have Woy here - top class manager who plays exciting football.

I'm bored. :ph34r:

53 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Option 1: Give it Appleton. Has shown how good he is already, a man of proven quality.

Option 2: Failing that, I'd go with Coleman. Very good manager, very good football, proven track record, probably one of the greatest managers of all time.

It's a shame Crystal Palace hit such low-times, would have loved to have Woy here - top class manager who plays exciting football.

I'm bored. :ph34r:

It also sounds like you are having the opposite of delusions of grandeur - delusions of shiteur? :ph34r:

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Tuchel apparently won’t rule himself out of the Everton job - unlike us

This misjudgement makes me question his ability to manage a football team. It's not hard to realise that we are every bit as good as Everton currently, probably better. If you're going around basing the decision on your next club on what they achieved thirty years plus ago then you are an ostrich. Because of that, I'm out. 

7 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

I hope it’s Everton. The bloke is a fraud. 

The man got Burnley promoted twice and kept them up comfortably last season with mid-table championship resources. They've also gotten off to a great start this season. At least give a reason why he's a 'fraud'. 

i think eddie howe would be a great choice hes young english prem expierence done a great job at bournemouth on limited budget and gates and plays good football brings english players through from smaller clubs they played us off the park at there place but couldnt finish what do you guys think

3 minutes ago, lancyclaret said:

I am amazed quite a few Foxes fans want Dyche......in 2013/14 & 2014/15 he was ridiculed by most LCFC fans.

I think most of us still believe he's a knobhead.

4 minutes ago, jonny fox said:

i think eddie howe would be a great choice hes young english prem expierence done a great job at bournemouth on limited budget and gates and plays good football brings english players through from smaller clubs they played us off the park at there place but couldnt finish what do you guys think

That I admire your lung capacity!

28 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

The man got Burnley promoted twice and kept them up comfortably last season with mid-table championship resources. They've also gotten off to a great start this season. At least give a reason why he's a 'fraud'. 

Because I fuching said so. I detest the cvnt in the most irrational way possible. He is the epitome of mediocrity. The pinnacle of meh!!!

4 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

So Leicester City Helicopter was at Exeter airport yesterday. First time it's ever been here. Is Paul Tisdale an option? Young and up and coming English manager. Would certainly get us attention. 

Big Nige, I am in no way an advocate of it, but can't think why the chopper would be here. Can't think of any players we would want. 

38 minutes ago, jonny fox said:

I would like to see Eddie Howe given a chance at City 

Archived