Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Stoke away - 12.30pm, Sat 4 Nov

I emailed and got this reply..

In considering the size of away allocation for any fixture, a number of factors have to be taken into account. We want to give as many fans as possible the opportunity to support the team away from home, but we have a commercial responsibility to use the intelligence available to us in order to best anticipate demand for each game. So this will be the full allocation that we will be taking for this fixture.

lol

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's astounding that people fall for this complete guff. So we won't be getting any more then? Absolute shite from LCFC.

So those who want to get more priority points have no chance whatsoever alright I know Swansea has gone to general sale but Stoke is one of the more local games

I emailed the club, and got pretty much the same standard rubbish reply as Craig (above).

I pointed out that we currently only have 2 Midlands "derbies", and that Stoke away would have sold out no probs.

(and even if it didn't and we had a couple of hundred tickets left.   So what?)

If, and when, it sells out ... I suggest everyone Emails the ticket office and lets them know what they think.

On 14/10/2017 at 16:36, Foxes1 said:

So those who want to get more priority points have no chance whatsoever alright I know Swansea has gone to general sale but Stoke is one of the more local games

You have contradicted yourself. If you want to go to the local aways you have to put the miles in I'm afraid.

On 10/7/2017 at 18:17, Gist said:

Selling my ticket for this. Please pm me if interested. Willing to post it out for you, cheers. 

SOLD.

Don't worry they'll make up for the cut allocation by offering all fans who do travel a stale bacon cob and a voucher for 0.5% off a replica shirt.

And by all fans I obviously mean those who go by fox travel, why would you travel any other way to a nearby game?

Archived