Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Stoke away - 12.30pm, Sat 4 Nov

Just the one needed for me if anyone has one :) Very rarely get to go to away games so it would be much appreciated! Would probably take two also as I can find someone else to go!

1 hour ago, ramadaone said:

11 posts all scrounging for tickets

Contribute to the forum  and maybe your chances of getting a ticket will improve

I hope I don’t count in that lol 

Pre match, will pubs be open with it being an early KO ?

We usually go in The Terrace near the railway station and then get buses to and from the Ground.

Not sure how to find out, as the pub has no updated Facebook page

17 minutes ago, Rigga said:

We usually go in The Terrace near the railway station and then get buses to and from the Ground.

01782 848021 simples

On 30/10/2017 at 19:36, Rigga said:

I suspect the Staffordshire Police will have total lock down. 

2 hours ago, Paddy_D said:

Did anyone find out if The Terrace was open early?  I tried ringing a couple of times, but can't get through.

Same....No phones in stoke it seems!

most important thing is whether they lay the buses on too and from the ground.

imagine they will just to make sure most LCFC fans get in and out of stoke quickly...just no way of finding out it seems!

Guest seanfox778

Just found out I can go to this as I have all day Saturday to drive from Corby to Lancaster so if anyone has a spare I can meet someone at the ground. Obviously a long shot but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Rigga said:

Same....No phones in stoke it seems!

most important thing is whether they lay the buses on too and from the ground.

imagine they will just to make sure most LCFC fans get in and out of stoke quickly...just no way of finding out it seems!

They are the worst to deal with in the Premier League for this. You come straight out of the station and you have a Copper asking you ground or pub. Last year I was meeting a Stoke mate in a pub around the corner from the station - I had to tell a copper I was a student. 

36 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They are the worst to deal with in the Premier League for this. You come straight out of the station and you have a Copper asking you ground or pub. Last year I was meeting a Stoke mate in a pub around the corner from the station - I had to tell a copper I was a student. 

Tbh, Stoke away is the best away day of the season for us..Coppers treat us well and direct us where we need to go.

Archived