Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Stoke away - 12.30pm, Sat 4 Nov

30 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Tbh, Stoke away is the best away day of the season for us..Coppers treat us well and direct us where we need to go.

Really - you enjoy being shepherded to a dump of a pub? What people only deem acceptable because it has a few hundred Leicester fans in. Then getting ferried on Buses like it's a trip to Istanbul?

I'd rather not have a copper directing me anyway tbh. 

19 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Really - you enjoy being shepherded to a dump of a pub? What people only deem acceptable because it has a few hundred Leicester fans in. Then getting ferried on Buses like it's a trip to Istanbul?

I'd rather not have a copper directing me anyway tbh. 

For 3 quid return, its great value..

Beer is ok too.

Pub is a pub, it's who ya with not where you are..

So yeh, I enjoy my away day.

Are you a drive to the ground, use ground car park, not speak to any LCFC fans kinda guy then ?

2 hours ago, Rigga said:

For 3 quid return, its great value..

Beer is ok too.

Pub is a pub, it's who ya with not where you are..

So yeh, I enjoy my away day.

Are you a drive to the ground, use ground car park, not speak to any LCFC fans kinda guy then ?

Quite the opposite actually.

Normally take the train with three or four mates, get to the city/town about 3 hours before kick off, have a good walk about and visit 3 or 4 pubs beforehand. Can’t be doing with being told where I’m going and where I’m drinking. 

Similarly after the game I’m happy to visit a pub for a hour before getting the train home. Thats nearly impossible at Stoke. 

I have work mate whose a Stoke fan and there’s a cracking pub called the Glebe around the corner from the station. Normally meet him there. Does great food cheap but I have to use tactics to outwit the coppers every year. It’s the only away day in the Premier League where it happens. 

On 11/2/2017 at 12:46, Rigga said:

Same....No phones in stoke it seems!

most important thing is whether they lay the buses on too and from the ground.

imagine they will just to make sure most LCFC fans get in and out of stoke quickly...just no way of finding out it seems!

Just found at the Terrace is open from 9 AM.  Our train gets in at 10.  Happy days! :beer:

Also love Stoke away and the party buses! :D

Archived