Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Foxestalk quizzes

Is there any way i can cancel a quiz i submitted? I sent one in a few days ago about the title winning season, but i think i can come up with something better. 

Also a LCFC quiz on an LCFC forum is just asking for trouble if there are any minor discrepanciesin the questions/answers :rolleyes: 

8 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Is there any way i can cancel a quiz i submitted? I sent one in a few days ago about the title winning season, but i think i can come up with something better. 

Also a LCFC quiz on an LCFC forum is just asking for trouble if there are any minor discrepanciesin the questions/answers :rolleyes: 

I think you can edit the questions if you want. I'm not sure about deleting it and I don't want to try in case I mess something up. If you like I just won't post it.

On 2/13/2018 at 20:07, Webbo said:

I think you can edit the questions if you want. I'm not sure about deleting it and I don't want to try in case I mess something up. If you like I just won't post it.

24 minutes ago, Webbo said:

There is now a sports quiz in gen sport.

Yeah don't bother posting mine. Pretty much half the questions were the same as this quiz @StanSP made :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Yeah don't bother posting mine. Pretty much half the questions were the same as this quiz @StanSP made :facepalm:

Sorry about that, I saw they were on the same subject and did wonder. Do have another go though.

Its been deleted now.

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of losing even more credibility on FT I've just submitted a video gaming quiz.  Yes I know it sounds unlikely but I've enjoyed playing (some) games and know that they're loved (and hated) by millions, including my children.

• Like 2