Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Foxestalk quizzes

3 hours ago, Webbo said:

A new world cup quiz is now in the WC forum.if anyone wants to do another for next week I'll make sure it's posted.

we've also only got 2 general knowledge quizzes left it anyone wants a go. If some body who hasn't done one before would like to try it's appreciated instead of just relying on the regulars.

any idea when my club badge one will get published :)

Just now, StanSP said:

@Webbo

I'll get another badges one (more difficult this time!) and a World Cup 2018 one as soon as the tournament is done if you need a couple more in the running.

Always need more quizzes. If you want to do the WC one for a specific occasion i.e. the day of the final I'll post it then.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Always need more quizzes. If you want to do the WC one for a specific occasion i.e. the day of the final I'll post it then.

Cheers. I'll do it so it's ready for the Monday after (16th) cos there'll be some questions about the final :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are 3 general quizzes and 5 sports quizzes in the queue so it'll be a sports quiz tomorrow (as long as I remember) If anyone else would like to create new quizzes submissions are always welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StanSP said:

@Webbo do you need any more quizzes? I might do monthly Premier League ones? 

We've got 6 in the pipeline atm. If you want to do a monthly quiz we could add an extra quiz on say the last Friday of the month or something like that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Due to the technical issues that posted all the quizzes in the queue we're now out of quizzes. There'll be no quiz posted next Monday. Some new quizzes would be appreciated,if any new people fancy a go, that would be great too.

4 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Really? I sent one a few weeks back, though no idea if I did it right.

I thought you had but then it disappeared. I assumed you d withdrawn it somehow? There is something strange happening with the app.

6 hours ago, Webbo said:

I thought you had but then it disappeared. I assumed you d withdrawn it somehow? There is something strange happening with the app.

There doesn't appear through be any mechanism for creating a quiz, just the description box, into which I typed question and the options, then highlighting the correct one. I assume a mod then has tools to build  the quiz.

Is that how it's done?

11 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

There doesn't appear through be any mechanism for creating a quiz, just the description box, into which I typed question and the options, then highlighting the correct one. I assume a mod then has tools to build  the quiz.

Is that how it's done?

Iirc  you put in the title and description,submit quiz and then manage questions. It isn't very clear I'll admit.

On 28/09/2018 at 10:14, Webbo said:

Due to the technical issues that posted all the quizzes in the queue we're now out of quizzes. There'll be no quiz posted next Monday. Some new quizzes would be appreciated,if any new people fancy a go, that would be great too.

I've just put one in, possibly may not be approved for Monday.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crinklyfox said:

I've just put one in, possibly may not be approved for Monday.

Cheers,I appreciate that. We've got a sport quiz as well. I'll probably still miss out this Monday to let the many that are in circulation come to a natural end.

• 2 weeks later...