Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Fortnite Battle Royale

18 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

No I’m guessing it’ll be tomorrow. Unusual to have an update on a Wednesday tbh. The pop up fort things are quite funny

Just seen a video of the port a fort. They should be a real help. Im not the greatest builder so these are very welcome. Is the High Explosives game gone? Was really enjoying that mode

35 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Just seen a video of the port a fort. They should be a real help. Im not the greatest builder so these are very welcome. Is the High Explosives game gone? Was really enjoying that mode

Yeah unfortunately it has, that was just pure carnage

Started playing this yesterday and it’s the most annoyingly frustrating, yet addictive game I’ve ever played. And I love it. 

My best finish is 12th so far but with a bit more camping and learning the map I should improve on that. 

For a free game this is right up there. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

Started playing this yesterday and it’s the most annoyingly frustrating, yet addictive game I’ve ever played. And I love it. 

My best finish is 12th so far but with a bit more camping and learning the map I should improve on that. 

Try getting good at building. Major part of the game 

15 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

Doesn't matter about learning the map buddy. Building is your friend. High ground wins.

How's everyone finding the new patch? Is not a popular one, but I'm finding myself more comfortable with the game. Getting a few more wins and generally finishing a good 10 places higher now. 

Learning that aggression once you've spotted an enemy is key. 

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 00:25, Leicester_Loyal said:

50 vs 50 V2 is class!!

Ive played it once and found it boring. Will give it a few more goes.

I finally got another win last night so only my 4th solo win. I much prefer squad games with mates than solos. Ive also finally made it to John Wick so roll on the next battle pass.

On 22/04/2018 at 00:25, Leicester_Loyal said:

50 vs 50 V2 is class!!

It is! I had massive joy on my first go, landed at the 3 factories near Dusty Depot which was right near the circle and instantly found two traps, so put them on the ceiling above the factory I was looting in. Got 5 kills in under a minute before someone shot me through a window!

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

27 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just switched to building pro on the PS4 and it’s making building so much easier/quicker

Agreed I'm using that on xbox now and it's a massive difference. Can actually compete when in a 1v1 situation! 

Takes a bit of getting used to but once your muscles remember which buttons to press it's great. 

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Agreed I'm using that on xbox now and it's a massive difference. Can actually compete when in a 1v1 situation! 

Takes a bit of getting used to but once your muscles remember which buttons to press it's great. 

I’d use it if I didn’t have to use combat pro with it

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Tried Builder Pro but struggled the first couple of games so switched back. Is it worth sticking with long term then?

I’m not going to lie I’m struggling to get a hang of it but only because I’ve been playing it the standard way for months, I’m going to stick with it though as it’s going to make building so much easier... well that’s the plan lol 

23 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I've noticed more and more meteors falling to the ground as we get closer to Season 4. Lost count how many games me and my mate finished in the top 3 in Duos without winning. The circle was never kind to us.

I seen someone get whipped out by a meteor lol

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I seen someone get whipped out by a meteor lol

Played last night in squads and we were fighting this other squad. They had built a huge tower using 2 port a forts. Next thing I know the whole thing comes crashing down because of a meteor lol. Never laughed so hard.

Still lost though lol 

On 23/04/2018 at 22:11, dbtcity said:

I’m not going to lie I’m struggling to get a hang of it but only because I’ve been playing it the standard way for months, I’m going to stick with it though as it’s going to make building so much easier... well that’s the plan lol 

Guy I’ve been playing with on Squads is using this and said it’s a god send. Might have to try this out.

27 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Guy I’ve been playing with on Squads is using this and said it’s a god send. Might have to try this out.

1st day or 2 I struggled a bit but now I’m loving it. So so soooo much easier to build... if only I could sort out my instant panick in a 1 on 1situation I’d be laughing lol 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

1st day or 2 I struggled a bit but now I’m loving it. So so soooo much easier to build... if only I could sort out my instant panick in a 1 on 1situation I’d be laughing lol 

How is it different then to the normal controller settings?

14 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

How is it different then to the normal controller settings?

You press the button you use to get up your building plans then L1 L2 R1 and R2 each do an individual building piece ie L2 is stairs and R2 is walls on the PS4 

• Like 1