Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Fortnite Battle Royale

4 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Wow. The suppressed SMG after the patch is an absolute laser. Honestly I am now taking a white suppressed smg over a gold scar. Getting kills for fun. 

Crazy that it’s so OP now but it’s about time they did because it was literally the worst gun in the game. The standard one and green one are so common as well. I always struggle finding the blue ones but if you get one of them your sorted.

On 13/07/2018 at 14:10, Ian W LCFC said:

Really liking the new map, and the golf buggy is a great addition. Going to try and learn builder pro I think

Builder Pro helped me compete against good builders and get a lot more kills. It's really good.

Since they’ve updated the final storm, so instead of it getting smaller it now moves around the map, I always find myself in the worst position possible when it reveals where it’s going to be.

Just played one game, all looted up, built a nice base above everyone and had the high ground, got to the last guy and funnily enough he had the advantage because he was closest to where the storm would go. I got caught up in the storm which made it an easy kill for him. Gutted.

Can’t complain mind, got my first Squad win for this season tonight, me getting the final kill.

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Made my debut on this last night lol

Hard to take seriously, so unbalanced and blatantly geared up to get player to spend money on rubbish but a decent laugh all the same. 

How is it geared up to get players to spend money on rubbish? 

You don't need to spend anything on it, its not like other games where spending gives you an advantage.

Edit: 1 kill more in PP, 3 more chests in Loot Lake and 400 more damage with assult rifles and I've done S5W2 challenges get in.

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

How is it geared up to get players to spend money on rubbish? 

You don't need to spend anything on it, its not like other games where spending gives you an advantage.

Edit: 1 kill more in PP, 3 more chests in Loot Lake and 400 more damage with assult rifles and I've done S5W2 challenges get in.

Has to be the only game I’ve ever seen charge for weekly challenges.

its free for a reason, they make enough off the items. 

I realise you dont have to spend money it’s just hard to care about character customisation when it’s there as a money driver.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

If you're clever about it you can more or less get the battle pass free every season from when you first purchase.

Exactly - I paid a tenner back in January and haven't spent a penny since. 

The skins are admittedly ridiculous on their own but the battle pass (which isn't even necessary!) has loads of stuff included and pays for itself without much effort at all. 

For how much time I've put into it, it's far and away the best value for money of any game I've played in a long long while

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Pistols are so over powered on here, why?! 

I hate the pistols - always leave them behind.

The new SMG is an utterly ridiculous weapon, though. I'll pick the grey SMG over most other weapons, gladly.

Played Fortnite with Ashley Chambers last night (ex Leicester player), been years since I last spoke to him as we used to play cuppies down the park as kids. Was nice to have a catch up.

Anyway us 2 and my cousin went into the playground and played the trolley game where you build a huge bowl and put bouncers on the ground, then ride on trolleys and try and shoot each other whilst flying in the air. Hilarious lol. Then went and played golf. The playground mode needs to stay forever

23 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Played Fortnite with Ashley Chambers last night (ex Leicester player), been years since I last spoke to him as we used to play cuppies down the park as kids. Was nice to have a catch up.

Anyway us 2 and my cousin went into the playground and played the trolley game where you build a huge bowl and put bouncers on the ground, then ride on trolleys and try and shoot each other whilst flying in the air. Hilarious lol. Then went and played golf. The playground mode needs to stay forever

Yeah playground is superb. I built a Mario Kart type track in tilted and got some buggies and raced with my mates. Amazing the stuff you can build

Fortnite has seriously gone downhill in recent weeks. The lag compensation Is beyond a joke. The last 5 sessions i've played I find myself being killed by bullets that are literally nowhere near me. Random damage is still a big problem. I would rather they shut the servers, work out all the kinks and then bring it back and sell it for £20 or something. Can be so frustrating.

Started playing Horizon again to give me a break from Fortnite in the hope they can iron out the problems

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Fortnite has seriously gone downhill in recent weeks. The lag compensation Is beyond a joke. The last 5 sessions i've played I find myself being killed by bullets that are literally nowhere near me. Random damage is still a big problem. I would rather they shut the servers, work out all the kinks and then bring it back and sell it for £20 or something. Can be so frustrating.

Started playing Horizon again to give me a break from Fortnite in the hope they can iron out the problems

I don't think they need any more money!!

5 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

What console are you playing on? I'm on PS4 and the game has been unplayable for about a week now. Random lag spikes during games are so frustrating, my ping can be around 10-20 then every 20 seconds or so it'll jump up to 200-300- makes building & switching weapons fast nearly impossible. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

What console are you playing on? I'm on PS4 and the game has been unplayable for about a week now. Random lag spikes during games are so frustrating, my ping can be around 10-20 then every 20 seconds or so it'll jump up to 200-300- makes building & switching weapons fast nearly impossible. 

Im also on PS4. My ping has been all over the place but last night my ping was at 30, then it literally hit 1000 before returning back to 30 in the space of about 10 seconds.

This happened 5 times in 1 game last night which cost us the squad win.

Even more frustrating was that I was in the house at Fatal Fields on the ground floor behind the front door. I knew someone was coming round to the entrance so I waited with Shotgun in hand. Next thing I know he is shooting at the open door even though I am not visible to him and he kills me. The lag compensation is clearly too large as it must have thought I was crawling to the open entrance.

Lag Compensation should be a millisecond but I reckon in the last week or so the LC is at about 1-2 seconds. Shockingly bad