Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea away pre match thread

8 minutes ago, coley1884 said:

I think you're being a bit harsh there. First half in particular he was trying to force things.

Harsh, that's open to opinion, I find he is an average player, and for large parts last season he was awful, and he's bang out of form again.

If we are to improve, I'm sorry but albrighton is one of a few that need moving out of the starting 11, and improvements brought in.

Again last night very little quality, but like Okazaki people on foxes talk seem blinded by work ethic, even though it doesn't very often in end with a good end product, they lack quality , and lack of quality is our biggest problem, and not retaining the ball, he's a problem in that respect, in fairness with a few others.

Why do I get the feeling the players won't be reacting like they did when Ranieri left for this one...

Give them their chicken burgers and chips and give Vardy a bottle of 50 year old Port, perhaps that would get a positive reaction. 

I just feel like we have a squad core of sulky overpaid babies, who will reduce their efforts 20% when they don't get everything exactly their way with the tactics, the formation, the lunch menu. And 20% is MASSIVE at Premier League level. 

I can see this easily going the way of last season at Swansea, the abysmal 2-0 defeat. Oh for another silky Riyad hat trick.... Please :D

It's conceivable that Swansea will be the last match for some players in an LCFC shirt.

If a new guy comes in this week, it may be that he turfs out  or  of the old guys (bye Fuchs) or maybe Appleton plays one or  two young lads that we'll never see in blue again.

Personally I'd like Appleton to shake up the team and formation:

Kasper

Dragovic

Morgan

Maguire

Iborra

Albrighton

Ndidi

Chilwell

Mahrez/Gray

Slimani

Vardy

Iheanacho to get a run out at sub.

Leicester to win 1-3 Vardy Slimani, Iborra

11 minutes ago, FIF said:

It's conceivable that Swansea will be the last match for some players in an LCFC shirt.

If a new guy comes in this week, it may be that he turfs out  or  of the old guys (bye Fuchs) or maybe Appleton plays one or  two young lads that we'll never see in blue again.

Kasper

Dragovic

Morgan

Maguire

Iborra

Albrighton

Ndidi

Chilwell

Mahrez/Gray

Slimani

Vardy

Hard to go for a new back three with one who never started but I'd like to see this.

5 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Hard to go for a new back three with one who never started but I'd like to see this.

For Appleton is a one off game. He could try anything.

5 minutes ago, FIF said:

For Appleton is a one off game. He could try anything.

He'll go 4-4-2 then. Not sure he'll be able to put any kind of stamp in just one game. Even more so if there is indeed a player power. I'd be amazed if we change the formation.

This game will be very interesting to watch nonetheless.

16 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Not sure why Albrighton gets such a bad rap here. To me he's always one of the few that seem to give a shit.

No one in their right mind could question his effort. He always puts a shift.

That said putting a shift =/= being good. He's been offering very little forward this season.

21 hours ago, FIF said:

Kasper

Dragovic

Morgan

Maguire

Iborra

Albrighton

Ndidi

Chilwell

Mahrez/Gray

Slimani

Vardy

Leicester to win 1-3 Vardy Slimani, Iborra

That's the team Fif ??

28 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think he might go with 3 at the back, but Fuchs will be left centre back. We need to choose a front two and stick to it, changing all the time is not good for anyone, i would go with Slimani and Vardy if we go 3 at the back. 

I think this as well.. but has fuchs ever actually been a center back because he doesn't fill me with confidence just feels like square pegs in round holes scenario when we have people like Dragovic that cannot even get on our bench? wtf is that about.

Archived