Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea away pre match thread

6 minutes ago, Dawko said:

schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Huth Maguire Fuchs

Gray iheanacho Mahrez Vardy Okazaki

5-0-5

Do away with the midfield. They just slow the game down or give the ball away.

I think we need to start shinji he could make the differencea least  he will make it hard for the defenders, workshops socks of imo 

54 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I think we need to start shinji he could make the differencea least  he will make it hard for the defenders, workshops socks of imo 

They make socks in workshops?.. Or Worksop?.. 

Or perhaps they have workshops in Worksop that make socks? 

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

They make socks in workshops?.. Or Worksop?.. 

Or perhaps they have workshops in Worksop that make socks? 

No I think if you actually read it properly Wells Bells a chap or chapess called Imo has workshops for his or her socks?

im bloody confused now :blink:

Tricky for MA - if he makes a lot of changes of personnel or formation then he is sort of letting down his mate who got him the job and also raising questions as to why he couldn’t convince shakey to change things. 

For that reason I think we won’t see much difference although he could go 3-5-2 and argue that’s how we finished Monday night and we looked more potent that way

lets hope so 

9 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

No I think if you actually read it properly Wells Bells a chap or chapess called Imo has workshops for his or her socks?

im bloody confused now :blink:

So Imo lives in Worksop and works in a workshop making socks? 

Hope I haven't put my foot in it! 

13 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

They may be some respite as there must be a strong possibility that

the match is either not played or abandoned. The weather forecast

around kick off time is particularly nasty in that area.

Yep. Just saw weather forecast this morning. 

Gusting gale force winds from Storm Brian expected in parts of S. Wales & SW England.

Top of the national list for high winds was Mumbles.....near Swansea.

If the match does proceed and last the duration, it might be a day for hoofball, sadly - defenders kicking it into the stand or maybe play Slimani and hit long balls to him.

Not the sort of football I'd want to see generally, but might be necessary today.

4 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Gusting gale force winds from Storm Brian expected in parts of S. Wales & SW England.

If the match does proceed and last the duration, it might be a day for hoofball, sadly - defenders kicking it into the stand or maybe play Slimani and hit long balls to him.

Not the sort of football I'd want to see generally, but might be necessary today.

Groundhog Day?

11 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Suspect that strong winds will favour the side who are playing on the floor and fairly short.  Swansea’s stadium probably offers little shelter from a roaring sou’wester 

Another defeat then ...........

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Suspect that strong winds will favour the side who are playing on the floor and fairly short.  Swansea’s stadium probably offers little shelter from a roaring sou’wester 

Possibly. If so, I reckon it would have to be very short passes - which Swansea are probably capable of, and we aren't at the moment.

Long, accurate cross-field balls to Mahrez & Albrighton certainly seems like a non-starter, as does defence-splitting through balls on the ground for Vardy.

Long aerial balls for someone like Slimani to get his head on might work, though, as they wouldn't need to be so accurate.

43 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Just about to post the same, favours Swansea 

Archived