Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham Away

2 hours ago, Hirsty The Blue 94 said:

How are tickets selling for away games in general this year? Not been tempted by an away this year, but hoping to pick up tickets for West Ham, Southampton & Liverpool in the nect 2 months but only have exactly 220 points. What's the likelihood of securing tickets for all 3?

West Ham and Southampton easy, Liverpool also good chance

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 06:27, On our way... said:

Anyone know how sales are going on this one. How many left? I was thinking it may even reach general sale

Lower tier almost sold out (20 left).

Upper tier yet to go on sale. I'm not sure how many seats that is, but the upper tier is in Hackney Wick.

On 04/11/2017 at 20:08, Permafrost said:

Lower tier almost sold out (20 left).

Upper tier yet to go on sale. I'm not sure how many seats that is, but the upper tier is in Hackney Wick.

Lower tier is a lot smaller so minimum 1,500 tickets left to sell. Easily makes general sale, probably will not sell out

4 hours ago, Permafrost said:

Only 15 seats left in the lower tier.

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Still a few left and odd ones keep reappearing too.

Still 85 left according to my map. Here is a screen shot of just one lower tier block taken a couple of minutes ago.

CD0A10DF-16F9-4B5D-B50E-EB98E46914AF.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Still 85 left according to my map. Here is a screen shot of just one lower tier block taken a couple of minutes ago.

CD0A10DF-16F9-4B5D-B50E-EB98E46914AF.jpeg

Not sure why you have access to more tickets than everyone else! Mine says 4 in block 119 rather than 32 and 15 in 120. 

39 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Not sure why you have access to more tickets than everyone else! Mine says 4 in block 119 rather than 32 and 15 in 120. 

25 in block 120. lol

Back up to 86 available now in lower. Very odd!

A little off topic and not applicable here because I can see the stadium map as normal.  But someone posted a way of seeing each game's availability map home and away, when it's blanked out, a few weeks back. Either before your priority or when games are sold out according to lcfc.com.

I've done it a few times, and there always seems to be tickets available home and away after 'sold out' appears. Sometimes these same tickets go back on sale and sometimes they don't. For Bournemouth away I tested it out in a seat near mine on the day, and it was empty all game. It's a weird old system at times. 

14 minutes ago, LCFC BEAST said:

How does the ballot work then? I'm not a ST holder, but seeing as this one is selling slow I was hoping to get tickets on general sale (if they still do that)

It'll go to general sale.

5 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeh. And the top tier has one block left to go on sale, with about 50 tickets left in the current on sale block

Plus the 300 odd tickets at the top of the block that is currently on sale (not been made available yet).

Probably around 5-600 left to sell still.

Archived