Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Manuel Pellegrini

It would be just like Ranieri following Pearson all over again.

Pellegrini comes in, wins us the league and Shakey gets all the credit.

Everyones a winner baby! 

i would be more than happy with him but, would much rather a young coach (preferably under 45) to build a long term project and stay for atleast the next 5-10 years.

i know he is a big name and i also know that leicester doesn't exactly have the big "club" profile to pick and choose but a young good coach like poch would be great.

1 minute ago, mod hero said:

Just spoke to my Man City pal.

says they played some lovely free flowing attacking football and scored 150 odd goals in his first season in all comps.

when things got tough though he had no plan B.

Well let’s hope he sticks to his plan A ?

5 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Just spoke to my Man City pal.

says they played some lovely free flowing attacking football and scored 150 odd goals in his first season in all comps.

when things got tough though he had no plan B.

Yep that's pretty much what happened, the final season he was in charge they was going backwards.

All managers have there day, and his best days are behind him.

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

i would be more than happy with him but, would much rather a young coach (preferably under 45) to build a long term project and stay for atleast the next 5-10 years.

i know he is a big name and i also know that leicester doesn't exactly have the big "club" profile to pick and choose but a young good coach like poch would be great.

Pellegrini to be manager with this guy as his assistant with the intention of grooming him for the main job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Potter

He's took a 4th tier Swedish side to the top division, won the cup and now tops his Europa group in front of Atletico Bilbao, Hertha Berlin and knocked out Galatasaray in the preliminary round.

A degree and a masters in leadership and emotional intelligence suggests he has the brains and people skills. He's also played professionally for 10 years at PL level but mainly Championship level.

He looks to me to have an almost perfect profile to be a top manager if given the chance.

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Pellegrini to be manager with this guy as his assistant with the intention of grooming him for the main job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Potter

He's took a 4th tier Swedish side to the top division, won the cup and now tops his Europa group in front of Atletico Bilbao, Hertha Berlin and knocked out Galatasaray in the preliminary round.

A degree and a masters in leadership and emotional intelligence suggests he has the brains and people skills. He's also played professionally for 10 years at PL level but mainly Championship level.

He looks to me to have an almost perfect profile to be a top manager if given the chance.

Are you potters agent ? 

16 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

In the 2013/14 season when Manchester City last won the league, they scored an English football record of 151 goals in all competitions. 

Finished 2nd in La Liga with Villareal and semi finals of Champions league.

Took Malaga to Champions league quarters

Left Man City with the 5th highest win % in prem history

96 points in a season with Real Madrid.

Great contacts. Great manager. Just hope we can get him in and he doesn't take the Chile managers job instead

Archived