Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Manuel Pellegrini

56 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Finished 2nd in La Liga with Villareal and semi finals of Champions league.

Took Malaga to Champions league quarters

Left Man City with the 5th highest win % in prem history

96 points in a season with Real Madrid.

Great contacts. Great manager. Just hope we can get him in and he doesn't take the Chile managers job instead

Chilie's budget for a new manager is about 100k. If Rudders can't get this done with a 3M carrot to dangle infront of Pellegrini, he really is useless.

3 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Chilie's budget for a new manager is about 100k. If Rudders can't get this done with a 3M carrot to dangle infront of Pellegrini, he really is useless.

There's one thing worrying about that statement. He is useless. Although this would be a chance at some major redemption.

The Chile budget makes it sound promising though.  

An interesting certainly knows how to manage a big club, long term I'm not sure about looking over his career he doesn't really stick around at places long. Sometimes maybe not his fault, worked for clubs with big expectations! Which could be a problem here! I somehow don't think the owners would be patient enough to allow him to build something here especially with the money he'd demand. For me I can see where this is going.. one good season for us, second season a poor start sacked by october of 2018.  For me this one I'm bit iffy about. Going back to his time at Man City I always felt Mancini did a better job in his spell than Pellegrini. 

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

An interesting certainly knows how to manage a big club, long term I'm not sure about looking over his career he doesn't really stick around at places long. Sometimes maybe not his fault, worked for clubs with big expectations! Which could be a problem here! I somehow don't think the owners would be patient enough to allow him to build something here especially with the money he'd demand. For me I can see where this is going.. one good season for us, second season a poor start sacked by october of 2018.  For me this one I'm bit iffy about. Going back to his time at Man City I always felt Mancini did a better job in his spell than Pellegrini. 

Put it to a poll!

Archived