Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Manuel Pellegrini

2 hours ago, Edingleyfox said:

Not sure about this.Has Pellegrini got any experience digging teams out at the wrong end of the table? We were lucky with Ranieri but not convinced that a big name is always the answer and I can see even more money being frittered away on players Prefer Dyche myself.

Didn't he do that with Malaga and took them to Europe which is what got him the Madrid job?

10 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

Sounds like someone has got inside info, to be betting like that, or more money than sense.

Inside info?  Someone looking to make some quick cash? Who at the Club may get binned soon and is involved in recruitment? Frigging Tea-Lady - getherout!!

If we'd  have originally got him in the summer with CS as assistant it may have worked, but he's very hands off on the training pitch from What I've heard, and we're starting to look pretty thin in that area. He's also bloody old. Can't we just break the bank for Silva?

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

If we'd  have originally got him in the summer with CS as assistant it may have worked, but he's very hands off on the training pitch from What I've heard, and we're starting to look pretty thin in that area. He's also bloody old. Can't we just break the bank for Silva?

Had our chance and blew it.

Just now, foxy boxing said:

he was and looked dead man walking at Man City. he would need to hit the ground running! would he be able to lift the players and change things! He's dull as dishwater but maybe that is what we need!.

That sounds like a pitch from the worlds worst agent!

9 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I just arrived in Shanghai - got here as fast as I could to sort this out for you all but Hebei is miles away from here so stuff that !

btw, at 64, I reckon his last chance at the Chile job is in front of him now so looks a toughie to convince him to come to us 

Pellegrini has always said that the Chile National team job is the only one he wants to do before he retires. Now that's vacant, with Chile failing to qualify for the World Cup, I'd say it is pretty likely he'd be tempted to choose them over us. The only uncertainty, is whether he wants to manage a team with no prospect of big competitions for a few years.

Archived