Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Jamie Vardy - 200th Appearance today

59 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Do we know if the movie still happening?

Haven't heard anything for a long time. 

As far as I know the production looks like this:

Writers:

Adrien Butchart (originally approached Vardy)

Paul Tamasay and Eric Johnson (Oscar nomination for their screenplay "The Fighter")

Producers:

Adrian Butchart

Simon Egan and Gareth Ellis-Unwin (Bedlam Productions; won the Oscar for best film with "The King's Speech")

Cast (rumoured:

Louis Thomlinson off One Direction as Vardy

Vinnie Jones as Pearson

Last few things I've seen have been about them discarding Euro 2016 and Claudio's sacking for obvious reasons. My guess is that they're waiting to see what happens at the World Cup, which we all know can be either laughably pointless or a genius ploy.

inspirational to all those non-league players who think they don't have a chance playing at the top level but seeing him reach the top and go on to play in Europe as well as for England gives them some hope.

That also gives me a huge sense of pride and achievement that we took the risk, we took the gamble to pay £1m to Fleetwood, we gave him his chance and Pearson kept his faith in him. Hard work paid off and has got him to the top.

200 appearances. 71 goals. A Premier League record-holder. A Premier League winner. An icon for Leicester City. 

Might have missed a one-on-one yesterday but there are few better at scoring from these positions than JV. I thought the keeper's decision making was first class. This time the keeper won.

I was tempted to look at the record of another City legend to compare. Considering JV's first season in the Championship and first season in the Premiership weren't that great I didn't expect them to compare but they are very similar.

Wortho 210 appearances, 72 goals, JV 200, 71.

Archived