Sign in to follow this  
VinceNoir

Super Mario Odyssey

21 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

There’s a harder one, yes. It’s frustrating but if you get into the groove of it, it’s not too difficult to get through. I think there’s a similar challenge on the volleyball court in Seaside Kingdom. 

Quite motivated to 100% the game, but I imagine the purple coins will be a grind! 

I've  got all the purple coins in a few kingdoms now, I imagine it will be frustrating as you don't get hints for the coins. I also feel like you should get a moon for getting all the purple coins.

I struggled on the Volleyball one first time round until I realised I could just chuck my cap it and then it was really easy.

Got exactly 600 moons now. I am missing 3 purple coins in the Sand Kingdom. Spent over an hour last night looking but still cant find them. Driving me mad. Took me a while to work out the moon called 'on the eastern pillar' in the sand kingdom.

Need 1 moon in the cascade kingdom, the parrot wont give me any info on it so I assume its a moon that will appear when I do something in another kingdom.

The cap kingdom there is a moon I cant get in the sky above the hats. I use the frog to jump and then quickly change to Mario at the top of the jump but still cant get it.

9 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Got exactly 600 moons now. I am missing 3 purple coins in the Sand Kingdom. Spent over an hour last night looking but still cant find them. Driving me mad. Took me a while to work out the moon called 'on the eastern pillar' in the sand kingdom.

Need 1 moon in the cascade kingdom, the parrot wont give me any info on it so I assume its a moon that will appear when I do something in another kingdom.

The cap kingdom there is a moon I cant get in the sky above the hats. I use the frog to jump and then quickly change to Mario at the top of the jump but still cant get it.

Yeah, that Eastern pillar one is difficult. Can’t quite recall that one in the Cap Kingdom. I guess you’ve tried shaking the pad to jump higher and all that?

I’ve almost 100%’ed it moonwise now. Only missing the second beach volleyball challenge. Don’t know if I can be bothered with that one. Missing about 25 coins spread across a few kingdoms.