Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VinceNoir

Super Mario Odyssey

5 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Yea in Mario you use 1 joycon each. 1 person controls Mario and the other controls cappy. Works quite well

Yeah I’ve been playing it, very good. Really impressed with it, only had about an hours play but the kids have loved it. :thumbup:

26 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Finally got all moons and purple coins, is there anything extra for buying all outfits? I saw some chat about grinding coins for all the purchasables is it worth doing?

You don't get anything for buying all the outfits but surely after getting all moons and purple coins you want to finish it off and go full 100% complete?

If you go to Bowsers Castle you can grind approx 150 coins a min if you plant the seed and climb the vine repeatedly, wouldn't take you too long to buy all the outfits 

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

You don't get anything for buying all the outfits but surely after getting all moons and purple coins you want to finish it off and go full 100% complete?

If you go to Bowsers Castle you can grind approx 150 coins a min if you plant the seed and climb the vine repeatedly, wouldn't take you too long to buy all the outfits 

But that's boring and if there is no reward then I'll probably leave it until the update comes out.

If you hadn't heard there is a free update which is basically an added mini game of hide and seek + new outfits, so you better get grinding.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

But that's boring and if there is no reward then I'll probably leave it until the update comes out.

If you hadn't heard there is a free update which is basically an added mini game of hide and seek + new outfits, so you better get grinding.

Awesome I hadn't heard about that update. Thanks for letting me know. Ill keep an eye on that

• 3 weeks later...