Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sampson

Micky Adams on 5Live

Recommended Posts

When asked on 5 Live he thought this current group of Leicester players are "unmanageable" he said yes. That came after reports suggesting Puel had to impress the players and MA wasn't having any of that. He probably does have a point that 1 or 2 senior players in this squad need to be moved on. It's a powerful group of players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Koke said:

When asked on 5 Live he thought this current group of Leicester players are "unmanageable" he said yes. That came after reports suggesting Puel had to impress the players and MA wasn't having any of that. He probably does have a point that 1 or 2 senior players in this squad need to be moved on. It's a powerful group of players.

Adams wasn't having any of that as in it doesn't exist or it's wrong?

 

I agree RE player power btw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Adams wasn't having any of that as in it doesn't exist or it's wrong?

 

I agree RE player power btw. 

 

He believed the reports and think it's wrong that Puel have to impress the players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a good job in the promotion season for sure but lost the plot after that. Seems to have found his level with Harborough 18s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked Thatcher for that one season when he was here.

 

That header at Spurs. Scenes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I liked Thatcher for that one season when he was here.

 

That header at Spurs. Scenes. 

Wasnt too impressed with what she did to the miners though :D 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I remember pulling into my drive and the clock had clicked onto 90 mins and we were 3-1 up.  By the time I got in the house and turned the radio on it was 3-3.

 

An absolutely ridiculous season all over.

I was listening to the game on the radio, when it went 2-3 I couldn't listen  anymore and went for a run.

When I got back I remember being relieved we'd got a draw. Madness.

Micky's catchphrase "Keep The Faith" suits us so much better than #fearless.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×