Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Everton (H) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Agree - think it might improve Fuchs's game too (and it needs it)

Absolutely. Today he brought nothing going forward, quiet the opposite, and has been a liability in defense.

Gray has had his best game for us this season so far, superbe all around.

Sky have said Everton will probably attack Fuchs to which I agree as Simo is doing his job well so I hope CP has also noticed that as well. As for the rest, so pleased to see the ball passing along the grass and players looking confident and enjoying themselves. I think Everton will score as we don't look great at the back but so far I'm happy to be proven wrong about Puel and long may it continue. 

Have the monks been around again? First Everton have a glorious chance, then the Gray/own goal and then they weren't given a stonewaller pen. really really enjoy being fortunate again. Fuchs is a frickin liability though, what has happend to him?

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Started on fire and deserved lead. Got the fortunate second at the right time as they were coming back into it. Good value for half time lead though they should have had a penalty for foul on Lennon. Looking a bit light in centre midfield at times with a lack of concentration and giving the ball away too much at times. Step up the intensity and pressure early the second half and grab a third. 

Agree too light in Midfield, when they Everton move Forward...We are still giving the oppo the middle of the park.

Also Playing it too close on the left hand side, nobody willing to chase the left corner flag...

lol at joe royal trying to give unsworth advice, bet it was "stay as a number 2 mate, you don't want to be in charge of these turds"

Archived