Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
singh85

man city and tottenham tickets

HI ALL THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT IM NOT A TOUT AND I DO BELIEVE IN GIVING OUR FANS AT FACE VALUE.  IT WAS A TYPO AND THATS THE HONEST TRUTH ITS NOT £55 ITS £45 AS IT WOULD BE FOR MY SEATS. 

MAN CITY TICKETS TWO IN L1 FRONT £45 EACH

TOTTENHAM TICKETS TWO IN L1 FRONT £45 EACH

AS FAR AS IM AWARE THIS IS FACE VALUE FOR CAT A GAMES? 

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Just looked at his posting history. Amazing he's not been called out yet.

hi

why would i be called out?  ive always supported face value and the small history i do have on here will indicate that infact you can also see the history where i even gave some of my seats to anyone who was a fan and wanted to enjoy a good time at the match.  thank you for your comment bud

1 hour ago, Turbogre said:

Scum Bag.

hi

why do you think its ok to call someone a scumbag because my mystake of putting £55 instead of £45.  i think its quite unfair for you to pass judgement on what was a mistake.  if you look at all my postings or the small history of feed back i have it shows im not someone ripping fans off and like i said it was a genuine typo.  no need for your comment but thank you

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I'm amazed you can describe front row L1 as 'cracking seats.' Good view of the lino's arse maybe but nothing else! To anyone wanting to buy these tickets for such an extortionate price, you'd be better off spending a few more quid and going in hospitality!

hi yes they are cracking seats to me they are. as for my typo as you may be able to tell ive retracted the £55 which was a mistake on my part and i have put thm for face value at £45.  im not a tout and always believe in selling if needed at face value.  thank you for your comment 

5 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Genuine question. Are they individual match tickets, or season tickets ?

they are my season tickets.  i have three, my wife is expecting and my nefew wont be attending. hence why im selling the two.  they are all seated together and i will be there to...my company is free

7 minutes ago, singh85 said:

they are my season tickets.  i have three, my wife is expecting and my nefew wont be attending. hence why im selling the two.  they are all seated together and i will be there to...my company is free

Fair enough, and Congratultions by the way.

I don't know how much your ST costs, but I doubt it is over £800 which makes it a little disingenuos to refer to face value of £45 in my opinion.

My ST is around £365 which would make the "face value" for an individual match around £20.

6 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Fair enough, and Congratultions by the way.

I don't know how much your ST costs, but I doubt it is over £800 which makes it a little disingenuos to refer to face value of £45 in my opinion.

My ST is around £365 which would make the "face value" for an individual match around £20.

Hi thank you its the only reason im selling tickets from now until the end of the year.

ive gone on face value as what the tickets are on the lcfc website which i went on the fact its a CAT A game and in L1 it is priced at £45 https://www.lcfc.com/king-power-stadium/stadium-map (the ticket prices are there.) is this not correct?

3 hours ago, Lakeside said:

I'd be interested in the two Man City tickets.

hi bud you still want these tickets? as you may have seen from above i mistakenly put £55. it is £45 per ticket mate and i am genuine il be at the game to.

7 minutes ago, singh85 said:

Hi thank you its the only reason im selling tickets from now until the end of the year.

ive gone on face value as what the tickets are on the lcfc website which i went on the fact its a CAT A game and in L1 it is priced at £45 https://www.lcfc.com/king-power-stadium/stadium-map (the ticket prices are there.) is this not correct?

I think it probably is correct in the sense that it is the price you would pay if you walked up to the ticket office and purchased one. But in your (or my) case, you are selling 1/19th of your season ticket. I would suggest that £45 therefore is too high a price, since it would mean your season ticket would be £ 855. If you are selling at more than the pro rata price (ST price divided by 19), then you are in a sense "profitting" from the arrangement.

Anyway, it's not any of my business, just my take on it. If I can't attend a game I generally give my ticket away to friends but if I did charge for it I would only ask for £20.

Plenty may disagree with me though..

34 minutes ago, singh85 said:

hi yes they are cracking seats to me they are. as for my typo as you may be able to tell ive retracted the £55 which was a mistake on my part and i have put thm for face value at £45.  im not a tout and always believe in selling if needed at face value.  thank you for your comment 

Fair enough, appreciate the explanation

10 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I think it probably is correct in the sense that it is the price you would pay if you walked up to the ticket office and purchased one. But in your (or my) case, you are selling 1/19th of your season ticket. I would suggest that £45 therefore is too high a price, since it would mean your season ticket would be £ 855. If you are selling at more than the pro rata price (ST price divided by 19), then you are in a sense "profitting" from the arrangement.

Anyway, it's not any of my business, just my take on it. If I can't attend a game I generally give my ticket away to friends but if I did charge for it I would only ask for £20.

Plenty may disagree with me though..

thank you for your comments, its a genuinely interesting take on it one i never had thought of.  i have gone on the fact face value is what it says on the tin and never thought i am profiting from any arrangement.  if the seat was to be filled by another fan they would pay face value at the club.  ive also gone on what most fans on here sell their tickets at face value and therefore did not think i was doing anything wrong especially profiting from selling at face value.

thanks anyway bud

Archived