Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Newcastle away - Sat 9 December 5.30pm

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 09:44, Voll Blau said:

I'm sure it'll sell out on general sale. Evening kick-off followed by night out in Newcastle is a no-brainer for the laddier elements of our support.

Not exactly on of the lads but I had it planned  ages ago, my only problem when it was a 3pm kick off and not guaranteed a ticket with my priority points.

Now thanks to BT it looks like I can get a ticket but the price of a Saturday night hotel in Newcastle with lord knows how many Christmas Parties going on is :nigel: 

1 hour ago, Livid said:

Not exactly on of the lads but I had it planned  ages ago, my only problem when it was a 3pm kick off and not guaranteed a ticket with my priority points.

Now thanks to BT it looks like I can get a ticket but the price of a Saturday night hotel in Newcastle with lord knows how many Christmas Parties going on is :nigel: 

Managed to find a hostel off the Bigg Market for around £25 last week. Like you say, I'd imagine the place will be heaving that weekend though.

36 minutes ago, djskydiver said:

Does anyone know the date when this will go on sale to members?

16 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Monday the 20th.

It's about time they started including the member's priority date with the original release for most away games again now. If it sells out before then people surely understand that.

This one is slow,  and Southampton is admittedly a tough one in midweek, but seems to be selling the slowest by far in recent years.

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

It's about time they started including the member's priority date with the original release for most away games again now. If it sells out before then people surely understand that.

This one is slow,  and Southampton is admittedly a tough one in midweek, but seems to be selling the slowest by far in recent years.

Not really, the Title year was an exception and this year seems average.

the fact we seem to be on live on TV most weeks is having an impact

23 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Thanks to one of the forum members, from whom I've been able to get a couple of tickets, I'm going to this one with our kid. Just booked the hotel to stay over and go out on the piss. Looking forward to a night in Newcastle.

A night out on the piss with your kid? 

interesting night that will be lol:P 

On 18/11/2017 at 20:39, Col city fan said:

Thanks to one of the forum members, from whom I've been able to get a couple of tickets, I'm going to this one with our kid. Just booked the hotel to stay over and go out on the piss. Looking forward to a night in Newcastle.

Are you staying anywhere decent Col?

Think I'm in a hotel near the ground. 

On 16/11/2017 at 20:43, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Good luck to everyone having to climb them stairs after being on the lash 5/6 hours prior to kick off. 

After 3 hour drive I'll be well grateful to stretch my legs.

But will be packing the binoculars lol back row.

9 hours ago, Bayfox said:

After 3 hour drive I'll be well grateful to stretch my legs.

But will be packing the binoculars lol back row.

I'm in that first section bit for first time.

First time I went I was near the back.

Archived