Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Mrs Vardy and Dennis Wise going to the jungle!

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I’m more concerned for old Jamie being at home alone with the kids for a month. Poor sod

I wouldn't worry.

Looking for a domestic cleaning company in Leicester?

Maid2Clean has been providing residents with reliable and affordable domestic cleaners in Leicester for many years, building an excellent reputation locally and nationally. Our services are tailored to your personal requirements - our cleaners are fully vetted and the correct insurance is in place for them to work in your home.

93% of Clients Recommend Our Service

Based on 1329 reviews from Trustpilot

How much do our house cleaning services cost?

Our services are offered on a regular and one-off basis to suit your needs.

Regular domestic cleaners from just £10.50 per hour

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davieG said:

I wouldn't worry.

Looking for a domestic cleaning company in Leicester?

Maid2Clean has been providing residents with reliable and affordable domestic cleaners in Leicester for many years, building an excellent reputation locally and nationally. Our services are tailored to your personal requirements - our cleaners are fully vetted and the correct insurance is in place for them to work in your home.

93% of Clients Recommend Our Service

Based on 1329 reviews from Trustpilot

How much do our house cleaning services cost?

Our services are offered on a regular and one-off basis to suit your needs.

Regular domestic cleaners from just £10.50 per hour

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I’m more concerned for old Jamie being at home alone with the kids for a month. Poor sod

The very-high quality of the interiors that they've apparently purchased (curtains, furniture etc) looks so grand that it probably doesn't need it cleaning for a good amount of period.

I don’t comment on these situations, I am very uncomfortable doing so as I always look on it as it’s not my business and who am I to judge others.

But there is an uncomfortable feeling I have about the Vardy situation. The only wife / girlfriend to attend the player of the year awards, her constantly piping up. Becoming a “celebrity” for being a players wife. TV appearances for having done nothing.

She says she is supportive of her husband, but would you do this at this stage of his career? Big family, away from home, seeking more media attention?

You watch the Jamie Vardy academy and she can’t help herself.

As I said, it’s not my think to comment, I rarely if ever do it. But, on this occasion I will speak and believe she is pulling the strings in the relationship here, and over the course of the month it could be detrimental to us as a club if she isn’t around.