Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Mrs Vardy and Dennis Wise going to the jungle!

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Sell Vardy because The Mirror’s new gossip apprentice has had his say.

lol

Give over.

The woman is an anchor. Vardy is in to his 30's now, shes been in the jungle what 48 hours? she's already on national TV talking about when she was shagging peter andre and her other lovers, and has been "flirty" with Dennis wise, you really think this wont affect vardys mental state sat at home with that shit going on? whether it's this, the arsenal stuff, the personal stuff where she manages to fall out with everyone in vardys family, the woman is an anchor. 

If it starts to have an effect on vardy mentally, get rid. 

I think she's dropped it just before she went in.

Wasnt allowed to parachute out the plane

Wasnt allowed to Walk the plank 

Wasn't allowed to take part in the trial for 'medical reasons'

Took part in a simple challenge which didn't cause any mental or physical output

sat on the chair, hands linked on her stomach

hardly on TV

Calling it now, she's up the stick

2 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

I think she's dropped it just before she went in.

Wasnt allowed to parachute out the plane

Wasnt allowed to Walk the plank 

Wasn't allowed to take part in the trial for 'medical reasons'

Took part in a simple challenge which didn't cause any mental or physical output

sat on the chair, hands linked on her stomach

hardly on TV

Calling it now, she's up the stick

It wasn't me, just putting it there.......

17 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

The woman is an anchor. Vardy is in to his 30's now, shes been in the jungle what 48 hours? she's already on national TV talking about when she was shagging peter andre and her other lovers, and has been "flirty" with Dennis wise, you really think this wont affect vardys mental state sat at home with that shit going on? whether it's this, the arsenal stuff, the personal stuff where she manages to fall out with everyone in vardys family, the woman is an anchor. 

lol what is this?!

Hate commenting on these people, I hate forming negative views on others, but an exception here.

Always felt she has been false and tried to create something off the back of her husband without admitting to the fact.

Firstly I would never go in there and leave the family if his job was so important, but this doesn’t register with her.

Secondly, she has someone handle her twitter account now as if she is some kind of star, when she is not.

Thirdly mentioning her husband plays for England and not Leicester sums her up perfectly. We are probably too small for her to mention, she is bigger than us.

Fourth - she had to mention she is famous  for charity work. That is what she is recognise for. I won’t even go there.

Five - Peter Andre - who in the right mind would mention an ex lover on TV. Bitter and twisted and attention seeking.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Get a grip of yourself.