Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

Mahrez so bad

47 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Your level of English is much better than anybody's level of Chinese on here so don't listen to them. English people's idea of speaking a foreign language is being able to communicate in a pub in Glasgow, Dublin or Cardiff.

You make a good point but Riyad is frustrating. We all know how much talent he is but he doesn't often use it effectively, and sometimes he hardly affects a game and looks like he can't be bothered. Somebody with that much talent should be our star player,  and regularly winning games for us, but instead he has one good game out of 6 or 7 which is why he gets criticised

A bit presumptuous.

8 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Really is it though? Especially given how many people have poked fun at him, I highly doubt all of you are experts in Chinese or any other foreign language for that matter

Chill. 

I meant we have members in HK according to the member map. 

3 hours ago, Shanghai said:

Many people criticized Mahrezrecently. let me remind you after watching all the games until now ! 

Leicester City has scored  17 gools

so far ,  mahrez scores 3 goals  ( 14) assists 4 (still 10 ) involved in 3 ( still 7 goals how about that 7 without him and 10 with him ? Let me explain what means involved ! The action before is important:like when King misses that shot from Mahrez then they had a corner ! result a goal ( lei 2-3lev ) or driving from the midfield the whol defance then shoot !!! the goal keeper send the ball on the foot of Okazaki (lei 2-0BHA ) so how good is mahrez for Leicester ? He needs your love your support. Next time I will calculate his missing and dribling wish me good luck ! Love Leicester from China I wish he is playing for shanghai Xinhua haha

Do you eat sandwiches with a knife and fork?

38 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Really is it though? Especially given how many people have poked fun at him, I highly doubt all of you are experts in Chinese or any other foreign language for that matter

I'm Chinese. In race, not in nationality, but I do speak the language, so yeah a bit presumptous. Appreciate the sentiment though.

Welcome to FT.

Gray is taking some of the pressure off Riyad now he is getting picked, which is great for everyone (except Albrighton), but I'm afraid he is going to want to play in the Champions League for the foreseeable future.

Would you take Musa and Ulloa instead? Two for the price of one...

57 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I wouldn’t sell Mahrez for all the tea in China

You could probably buy five Neymars with that pal. 

Few Ronaldos as well. 

Shit, you could even feed Taylor Fletcher for a few weeks with the change. 

Sell. 

3 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Barbecued spare ribs

Sweet and sour chicken balls

Crispy seaweed

Crab and sweetcorn soup

Thank you  

Well, that's one hell of a shitty post. Congrats. Hope you're proud of yourself. Not that you're the only one in this thread either.

4 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I used to be REALLY good at French...  (My mum is half French, and we spent a lot of holiday time in Rouen & Amiens when I was little.)  But I haven't used it in years, and now it just makes me sad that I can't understand it any more :(

12 hours ago, Shanghai said:

Many people criticized Mahrezrecently. let me remind you after watching all the games until now ! 

Leicester City has scored  17 gools

so far ,  mahrez scores 3 goals  ( 14) assists 4 (still 10 ) involved in 3 ( still 7 goals how about that 7 without him and 10 with him ? Let me explain what means involved ! The action before is important:like when King misses that shot from Mahrez then they had a corner ! result a goal ( lei 2-3lev ) or driving from the midfield the whol defance then shoot !!! the goal keeper send the ball on the foot of Okazaki (lei 2-0BHA ) so how good is mahrez for Leicester ? He needs your love your support. Next time I will calculate his missing and dribling wish me good luck ! Love Leicester from China I wish he is playing for shanghai Xinhua haha

Ok then..

Archived