Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

Mahrez so bad

15 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Your level of English is much better than anybody's level of Chinese on here so don't listen to them. English people's idea of speaking a foreign language is being able to communicate in a pub in Glasgow, Dublin or Cardiff.

You make a good point but Riyad is frustrating. We all know how much talent he is but he doesn't often use it effectively, and sometimes he hardly affects a game and looks like he can't be bothered. Somebody with that much talent should be our star player,  and regularly winning games for us, but instead he has one good game out of 6 or 7 which is why he gets criticised

To be fair, it‘s easier to learn English as opposed to Chinese than vice versa. The Chinese language is mightily complicated, not at least thanks to different dialects (Mandarin/Cantonese/Wu, etc.), various writing styles and nuances in pronounciation.

Besides, English is the dominant world language, and you‘ll find tons of people able to speak it no matter where you go. Try that with Chinese.

How many foreign languages do you speak?

15 hours ago, Shanghai said:

Many people criticized Mahrezrecently. let me remind you after watching all the games until now ! 

Leicester City has scored  17 gools

so far ,  mahrez scores 3 goals  ( 14) assists 4 (still 10 ) involved in 3 ( still 7 goals how about that 7 without him and 10 with him ? Let me explain what means involved ! The action before is important:like when King misses that shot from Mahrez then they had a corner ! result a goal ( lei 2-3lev ) or driving from the midfield the whol defance then shoot !!! the goal keeper send the ball on the foot of Okazaki (lei 2-0BHA ) so how good is mahrez for Leicester ? He needs your love your support. Next time I will calculate his missing and dribling wish me good luck ! Love Leicester from China I wish he is playing for shanghai Xinhua haha

To the OP,

Yes agreed.....its about time time he got his finger out at last.

That vernacular translates to:

He wasn’t trying for 12 months which was not popular with some Leicester fans.

This season his attitude is much improved as can be seen from the dramatic up lift in his positive statistics. 

He can do better still, (FOR THE TEAM) for example with passing to an unmarked Vardy rather than trying to beat two men himself and wasting chances.

Hopefully Puel can bring him back to his best.

16 hours ago, the fox said:

a mahrez fan who isn't algerian

Image result for birdman hand rub gif

but to try and make it clear, riyad has 2 goals and 4 assists and is involved in another 2 goals (1 is him forcing an own goal), being involved in 8 of the 16 goals in the league isn't too bad

Not algerian my ass ?

He uses 'hhh' so he is 100% Algerian 

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

To be fair, it‘s easier to learn English as a Chinese than vice versa. The Chinese language is mightily complicated, not at least thanks to different dialects (Mandarin/Cantonese/Wu, etc.), various writing styles and nuances in pronounciation.

Besides, English is the dominant world language, and you‘ll find tons of people able to speak it no matter where you go. Try that with Chinese.

How many foreign languages do you speak?

True, but its still a bit rich everyone laying into this guy for not speaking perfect English.

I speak 2 foreign languages

19 hours ago, Shanghai said:

Many people criticized Mahrezrecently. let me remind you after watching all the games until now ! 

Leicester City has scored  17 gools

so far ,  mahrez scores 3 goals  ( 14) assists 4 (still 10 ) involved in 3 ( still 7 goals how about that 7 without him and 10 with him ? Let me explain what means involved ! The action before is important:like when King misses that shot from Mahrez then they had a corner ! result a goal ( lei 2-3lev ) or driving from the midfield the whol defance then shoot !!! the goal keeper send the ball on the foot of Okazaki (lei 2-0BHA ) so how good is mahrez for Leicester ? He needs your love your support. Next time I will calculate his missing and dribling wish me good luck ! Love Leicester from China I wish he is playing for shanghai Xinhua haha

Xinhua= New China

Shanghai Shenhua (legends)= chinese football club

So you wanna buy Mahrez to play with your mates on sunday morning...the power of google search:cool:

Xinhua News Agency = New China News Agency

It's right to say that Mahrez's contribution can't be summed up by assists and goals alone, sometimes being the ball before the assist or causing the opposition defence to be all over the place as they try to deal with him can result in a goal without any accreditation to him.

What bugs me is that for the last season and a half in particular we're constantly told that the opposition are "Doubling up on him". If that's the case then where is our spare (unmarked) man? I suppose it would be Simpson if their winger is tracking back and of all the players to exploit space in attacking areas Simpson is prone to a nosebleed if he gets that far up the pitch. If it's a CB being drawn out to him then Shinji should have more space around the edge of the box (to be fair he has scored more often this season). However just by being there and attracting that additional attention Mahrez is  surely freeing up space for others. It's just a shame the others (Simpson and central midfield) aren't particularly exploiting it. He has set his standards high, we know he is capable of being the finest dribbler in the league bar Hazard and the recent signs have been far more promising but for his callibre and salary you shouldn't be hoping for the occasional flash of inspiration, it should be there on show week in week out. 

18 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

It's right to say that Mahrez's contribution can't be summed up by assists and goals alone, sometimes being the ball before the assist or causing the opposition defence to be all over the place as they try to deal with him can result in a goal without any accreditation to him.

What bugs me is that for the last season and a half in particular we're constantly told that the opposition are "Doubling up on him". If that's the case then where is our spare (unmarked) man? I suppose it would be Simpson if their winger is tracking back and of all the players to exploit space in attacking areas Simpson is prone to a nosebleed if he gets that far up the pitch. If it's a CB being drawn out to him then Shinji should have more space around the edge of the box (to be fair he has scored more often this season). However just by being there and attracting that additional attention Mahrez is  surely freeing up space for others. It's just a shame the others (Simpson and central midfield) aren't particularly exploiting it. He has set his standards high, we know he is capable of being the finest dribbler in the league bar Hazard and the recent signs have been far more promising but for his callibre and salary you shouldn't be hoping for the occasional flash of inspiration, it should be there on show week in week out. 

It changed with Gray AND Mahrez on the pitch.

Neither Albrighton or Okazaki were considered as enough of a threat so the opposition had it easy to concentrate on Vardy and Mahrez. With Gray on the pitch at the same it's a whole other story.

think this season is proving what i was saying for the last 1, 1 and a half years, and that is, the team is filled with players that forces our hand to over-compensate.

my main problem was with marc, simmo, okazaki and drinky. one is playing because his best atribuite is defending (that's marc), the other is playing because he is "too solid defensively" (simmo).

drinky plays because he has "pashun" and plays some long balls once in a while to vardy  but doesn't drive the play forward and is playing on the same line as the DM.

and the last one (shinji) is playing to hide the fact that our box to box isn't playing as a box to box.

now after we had a CM (iborra) that can set the tempo and not play negatively (he isn't exactly a box to box but, because ndidi can drive forward, we get a numbers advantage) and gray actaully capitalising on riyad getting doubled, we look a far better team.

now add another attacking RB and silva instead of shinji and we will look like a proper top 7 team

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 14:48, ZeGuy said:

It changed with Gray AND Mahrez on the pitch.

Neither Albrighton or Okazaki were considered as enough of a threat so the opposition had it easy to concentrate on Vardy and Mahrez. With Gray on the pitch at the same it's a whole other story.

I guess you dont feel this way anymore lolol

On 11/15/2017 at 17:41, Arriba Los Zorros said:

True, but its still a bit rich everyone laying into this guy for not speaking perfect English.

I speak 2 foreign languages

To be fair most people on here speak two languages too...............English and Boll*x.

On 11/15/2017 at 06:16, Col city fan said:

At least Mark King still plays a good tune...

:thumbup:

Hopefully Andy hasn't been shouting Play Me very much, since Children Say he's been a bit of a Sleep Walker during his last few matches, as the team winds up in Hot Water, even if he thinks he's Almost There.  Hopefully he's building a new Foundation and Empire elsewhere as the Sun Goes Down on his career at LCFC, before It's Over...

2 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

Hopefully Andy hasn't been shouting Play Me very much, since Children Say he's been a bit of a Sleep Walker during his last few matches, as the team winds up in Hot Water, even if he thinks he's Almost There.  Hopefully he's building a new Foundation and Empire elsewhere as the Sun Goes Down on his career at LCFC, before It's Over...

His career may yet hit The Chinese Way... 

13 hours ago, bpfox said:

mahraz at present could not shield the ball from a under 10 year old, he just gives up and hands over the ball. as good as he can be maybe time to say GOODBYE.

lol 

Like it or not, Mahrez is the most impactful attacker in Leicester (this season). Yes, more than Vardy, Gray, Albrighton, ect...

The stats don't lie 

image.thumb.png.bb1dec394ebf4a6c702e058f867db190.png

6 hours ago, Redouane said:

lol 

Like it or not, Mahrez is the most impactful attacker in Leicester (this season). Yes, more than Vardy, Gray, Albrighton, ect...

The stats don't lie 

image.thumb.png.bb1dec394ebf4a6c702e058f867db190.png

stats can give u a very false picture, give me a bloke who tries his arse of ever week rather than a bloke who may give u 15 mins a game and have great stats.

Archived