Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fourfoxsake

Claudio Ranieri

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2017 at 18:23, Nickfosse said:

The general rule of thumb is, if they’ve turned out alright it was a long term target of Steve Walsh, if they’re crap it was a combination of Claudio, Rudkin or Macia. That should help you as you navigate Foxestalk transfer debates mate. 

Good luck.  

Harry Maguire, Wilfred Ndidi, Fousseni Diabate

18 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Harry Maguire, Wilfred Ndidi, Fousseni Diabate

Still young but I am still unsure about Diabate. He seems to lack an end product. His crosses just seem to be head down and drill as hard as he can, every time.

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Still young but I am still unsure about Diabate. He seems to lack an end product. His crosses just seem to be head down and drill as hard as he can, every time.

If thats the case you must think chilwell is utter shit lol 

Edited by les-tah

Just now, les-tah said:

If thats the case you must think chilwell is shit lol 

Didn't say anyone was shit, I'm just unsure about Diabete. Gray takes a lot of criticism but Diabete has offered nothing different. Aside from Peterborough in the FA Cup, he's been poor whenever he's started a game.

But as I said, still only young so I'm willing to give time just like I am to Chilwell, Gray, Choudray and whichever young players get into our first team. I'd rather progress younger players through and look at them more.