Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

6 nights in New York...?

On 16/11/2017 at 12:28, Fox92 said:

I want to go to New York to see the main sightseeing things and where the Twin Towers were, Central Park etc but I imagine once I've been and that's ticked off I would look into going elsewhere. 

Total opposite for me with NYC - first time I went I saw all the sights but as time progresses, you find stuff you like more than the rest. For example, I went Brooklyn on a Saturday afternoon to visit Brooklyn Brewery and absolutely fell in love with Williamsburg (a massive Rough Trade store there too!). Then I visited Greenwich for dinner one night and could have walked around there for a day. You can easily get lost in your own world. 

London can be the same but you need a local with you to decipher the shit from the good. 

14 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

The feckin' MET if you like art at all. Walk the Manhattan Bridge (not the Brooklyn Bridge).

Defo on the list also prob MOMA..... is the Guggenheim worth it... best of the three?

Archived