Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. West Ham (a)..Friday 8pm ko

Well we know West Ham are capable...depends which West Ham turns up. Hopefully the one that lost 0-3 to Brighton but just our luck the team that beat the Spuds last season. No idea as it's Moyes first game at home, could raise their game for him.

We're unbeaten In 6 against them, winning our last 2. If we're at our best we should get a good result.

12 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Maybe yeah. I dont want to jump the gun too much but i'm not keen on starting Albrighton atm

He was out of position today tbf but I've said this all season. He played well at Arsenal game and that's about it. 

18 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Maguire Chilwell

Mahrez Iborra Ndidi Gray

Slim Vardz

Would like to see that team but don't think it will happen. With Puel being French and able to communicate with  Slim better,  i'd thought he'd get more game time, but the opposite has happened.

Schmeichel 

Simpson - Morgan - Maguire - Fuchs 

Ndidi - Iborra 

Gray - Mahrez - Chilwell 

Vardy

With Gray and Mahrez interchanging fluidly  

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

He was out of position today tbf but I've said this all season. He played well at Arsenal game and that's about it. 

Thats a good point. Maybe thats why I was hesitant about slating him. Didnt seem to be effectively placed. But: didnt really know what out tactics were today.

Didnt give a bad account of ourselves; but didnt really allow any individuals to stand out.

Then again. Man Citt are boss this season. For the record: they can definitely be got at

Under Bilic I'd have backed us to win this comfortably. With a new manager you just never know. 

Saying that it's still Moyes who's leaped from failure to failure ever since leaving Everton (and even his tenure there seems to get a stronger defence by the year, through more failure) and god knows how they'll set up. I hope they leave us the kind of space they'd been leaving in games beforehand.

What you need is for them to get well beaten tomorrow at Watford and hope for us to go there and frustrate a fanbase that should be quite easy to do so in said circumstances.

They're absolutely shite at the back though and we should get a couple at least, I'm just not convinced our defence will handle them either.

2-2.

It's an away game against a non top 6 team so a point is a good result and maintains our push for 52 points and 8th place. again people's expectations are too high. I'll not be unhappy with a point but I think we can beat them. hopefully we go with the attacking team and I'd still love us to have a back 3 and WBs.

My preferred option

Kasper

Albrighton

Dragovic

Morgan, 

Maguire

Chilwell

Iborra

Ndidi

Mahrez

Gray

Vardy.

12 hours ago, Koke said:

Schmeichel 

Simpson - Morgan - Maguire - Fuchs 

Ndidi - Iborra 

Gray - Mahrez - Chilwell 

Vardy

With Gray and Mahrez interchanging fluidly  

The side that beat Everton so comfortably - I’d go with that and I think Claude will too 

Because this game is sandwiched between Man City and Spurs I suspect the manager will set out not to lose. three losses on the bounce going into a congested December would not be ideal. I doubt we will see an open attack minded approach. Of course if West Ham get mullered tofay then we may decide an early goal would be worth the gamble. 

1 hour ago, Mint23 said:

These are no better than Everton and like the toffees they lack pace so the same team and formation for me please. 

big difference is that Everton was a home game - where we'd expect to beat teams outside the top 6. Away is a completely different kettle of fish, West Ham will expect to beat us.

Archived