Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. West Ham (a)..Friday 8pm ko

15 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

You just know Andy Carroll will have his once every 3 year performance where he is unplayable, shit like that has a habit of following us around.

Ha - u'r probably right or - cos I've just said how crap Kouyate is - it could be a hattrick for him!:huh:

We cannot let them get a foothold in the game, get a goal up and the atmosphere should turn toxic.

Half expect us to turn up as historical charitable selves when teams are there for the taking  and gift them three points.

Will be surprised, and concerned, if we fail to score in this one.

Their team has good players, individually, but as a unit appear error-prone and obviously lacking in confidence.

Need to go at them imo, as can't see Moyes wanting them to sit too deeply.

These are struggling so we need to be properly prepared and play to our strengths to get the win!. we can't show any complacency and we need to take the game to them. we need to be winning games like these if we have any ambition.

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Got a feeling Vardy has got a performance of sheer brilliance in him coming, let's hope it's on Friday. We need to win this one, they are horrible right now and we have to make them pay.

I hope so.  I've got that feeling too, so going to triple captain him on my FF.  It is indeed a must win.  We cant give Moyes his first win for WH.  We just cant.

21 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

I hope so.  I've got that feeling too, so going to triple captain him on my FF.  It is indeed a must win.  We cant give Moyes his first win for WH.  We just cant.

More of a must not lose imo. With Spurs next up after this, if we lose to West Ham we are facing three consecutive losses (Of course it is Leicester so fully expect us to get trounced on Friday before beating Spurs 3-1). 

24 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

More of a must not lose imo. With Spurs next up after this, if we lose to West Ham we are facing three consecutive losses (Of course it is Leicester so fully expect us to get trounced on Friday before beating Spurs 3-1). 

Haha, not sure how I'd feel about that to be honest.  Might take a loss against WH to beat Spurs 3-1....

15 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Haha, not sure how I'd feel about that to be honest.  Might take a loss against WH to beat Spurs 3-1....

Id for sure take this if it was an option.. nothing sweeter than beating spurs and then reading that cock forum they have. 

1 hour ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

I've just dropped him from mine so for that reason alone he'll have a blinder. Mind games ?

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Id for sure take this if it was an option.. nothing sweeter than beating spurs and then reading that cock forum they have. 

13 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Now I think about it.....yep I definitely would take this 

Starting to agree with you more.  Cant wait to get on that cock forum also :)

1 hour ago, winteriscoming said:

I just worry with carroll playing it will be crouch all over again. We don't defend corners / set pieces well at all. It should be a game were capable of winning but defensively I can see us struggling, the first 20/30 mins will be crucial. 

That is the main worry in fairness

if West Ham get their tails up we are in for a hard game. If we get the first goal and dampen the crowd a bit hopefully we will go on to win the game

Archived