Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. West Ham (a)..Friday 8pm ko

3 minutes ago, MarkDeVirus said:

As much as I sympathise with the situation, I didn't see too many West Ham moaning prior to the move, a lot of fans were excited about the Olympic Stadium. Did you really think uprooting from your roots, and moving into a 60,000 bowl with a running track around the pitch was going to work?

It's a total farce. West Ham used to be a proper football club, they've killed off the heart and soul  and are now a public laughing stock. Sadly, they've turned into everything that they used to despise and there's no going back now.

Tbf the WH fans were not given the choice. However you are absolutely correct in that whats done can't be undone in this case and at this point in time that looks v.scary. Thanks goodness we have Vichai, the Buddist Monks and the Old King!! 

8 hours ago, lgfualol said:

2-2 is my gut feeling. Carroll will easily score and I think Schmeichel will let in a soft freekick as per.  

Vardy and Iborra with our goals. 

Lanzini will be licking his lips...expect to see the West Ham players diving like Tom Daley around the edge of the box

20 hours ago, Jess Juan said:

Hello gentlemen, West Ham fan here, hope you are all well. 

As you may be aware, our board have royally bumscrewed our proud club. They sold our home, pocketed the cash, moved us into an unfit cess bowl. They have loaned the club cash to pay off some debt, and are raping us with 7% interest on the loan. They have signed players we don't need because they were available on the never never. They scapegoated a manager that many of us adored, in order to hide their own ineptitude and greed. I could go on and on but, most of all, they have lied, lied and lied again. 

Many (most) of the real fans at the game in Friday will be making a bit of anti-board noise. "You destroyed our ****ing club" seems to be the song of choice. Now, it's likely that Sky will turn up the microphones at your end, because they don't want our complaints ruining their shiny product. If you are minded to help another honest club in a bit of bother, perhaps you could join in with us? 

For what it's worth, our players long ago got the hump with what's going on. I expect you to get three or four with your laces tied together.  On the other hand, we now have the tactical powerhouse that is Mo Moyes calling the shots. So you'll get five. 

All the best for the rest of the season. 

Gutted for you. Fans don’t deserve that and West Ham have always come across as a proper football club. 

Realistically what do you think could be done? New owners aren’t always the answer as shown with Villa and Sunderland. 

2 hours ago, MarkDeVirus said:

As much as I sympathise with the situation, I didn't see too many West Ham moaning prior to the move, a lot of fans were excited about the Olympic Stadium. Did you really think uprooting from your roots, and moving into a 60,000 bowl with a running track around the pitch was going to work?

It's a total farce. West Ham used to be a proper football club, they've killed off the heart and soul  and are now a public laughing stock. Sadly, they've turned into everything that they used to despise and there's no going back now.

To be fair, most of us were worried about the move. There were a few that bought into the lies but, honestly, I don't think many fans would have voted for it. 

As others have kindly said, it's not like we given a choice. 

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Gutted for you. Fans don’t deserve that and West Ham have always come across as a proper football club. 

Realistically what do you think could be done? New owners aren’t always the answer as shown with Villa and Sunderland. 

I really don't know what can be done. The spivs have got a stranglehold on the club. 

We're hoping that we can make it sufficiently uncomfortable for them that they sell up and move on, but frankly I can't see much of a queue to buy us. Not only that, but they proved to be fairly thick skinned when they were fleecing Brum a similar way. 

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm off to the game now, hope I get the chance to shake a few hands. 

Keep warm. 

Just now, the fox said:

time flies lol

can't believe we made it to the quarter finals! (still salty about that madrid pen lol )

Can't believe it was 1 year and 2 months ago, feels like yesterday I screamed like a girl when that went in. Love watching this, reminds me how different the result could have been.

Archived